Pump up video..LETS GO

Advertisement
cute video. You should thank UF for allowing you guys to play us this weekend and we are even allowing you to bring your little duck to dance on the sidelines. You're welcome. Go Gators.

cute video. You should thank UF for allowing you guys to play us this weekend and we are even allowing you to bring your little duck to dance on the sidelines. You're welcome. Go Gators.

1.gif

Advertisement
Man I hope we kick the gators *** so bad that they never post here again. Okay now someone reply with a corny joke that this my last time postin here.

This nikka got to many post on a cane board cot **** yall love us. Homey probably started canesinsight. thanks bro

Man I hope we kick the gators *** so bad that they never post here again. Okay now someone reply with a corny joke that this my last time postin here.

hope is for losers. Noah is going to feast on that ****** defense of thUg. Go gators.

Advertisement
Advertisement
thUgs adds nothing of value to the football field.

So why did the guy who shot up your ****hole town with an AK play for y'all?
Or the guy from Armwood high school who couldn't get a 2.0 GPA during his 18 months in Gainesville but somehow played in the NC game against OU on the critical goal line stand?

Huh tough guy? My ears are open.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back