Pump up video..LETS GO

Advertisement
How did duval and this tokengator clown get so much rep, if they are gator fans?

Theres a seperate cool people board where they stay on it 24 7 and kiss each others *** cuz it makes em feel ***, i mean important. They like each other cuz they make cool jokes, this is y u see heads with like 900000 in 3 days. Your actually cooler if u in the red no one likes real nikkaz so red is good.

Truer words have never been spoken.

/negged

I just hope this token turkey sticks around after Saturday, so he can take his medicine after Miami wins.

How did duval and this tokengator clown get so much rep, if they are gator fans?

Theres a seperate cool people board where they stay on it 24 7 and kiss each others *** cuz it makes em feel ***, i mean important. They like each other cuz they make cool jokes, this is y u see heads with like 900000 in 3 days. Your actually cooler if u in the red no one likes real nikkaz so red is good.

I can't read braille

Mods.....cmon seriously speak up. WTF is this dude still here! I gotta understand this?

Advertisement
the real question is, who's being parodied here by toke? UF fans? the canned insults against miami in general? miami fans? we may never know.

Some of you take the bait too easily. The Gata is clearly trolling. Neg him and go about your day.

Advertisement
You really do think that don't you......shows how stupid you are ,...... How's he doin in the NFL anyways

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KtMPMkF_VfU[/video]

Those were they days when Miami played with attitude and hit hard....

I swear there are only 2 people on this current team that could play in any era..... Figueroa and Duke!

Saturday, I hope the rest of the team proves me wrong and skin those gaytors!

Token***.. I'm surprised u have time to even post on here between suckin **** like u do on the reg.. probably suck **** and take one in ur *** at the same time

Advertisement
PLEASE stop making us laugh! ANY SELF PROCLAIMED BADASS is surely a friggin pussboy! Carry on with your idiotic rants culminating in this childish comeback.

Hey tokengator let me know where your sitting or where your parked at. Couple Canes and myself we'll show you how we get busy.

I will kick your teeth in punk.

Count me in, too. This ***** is asking for it. Old jort wearing, mullet headed, soul patched UF *******.

take a number and get in line. I will teach all you thUgs a thing or two about hand to hand combat. I'm a black belt.

Mods, why do opposing fans get to post here? They are not adding a value to the discrussion.

thUgs adds nothing of value to the football field.

Niether do choir boys, who is tebow playing in sister act 3?

Tebow is the best college QB of all time. You wish you had great players at thUg. Go gators.

Tim Tebow wasn't even the best qb on his own team(Cam Newton). And the guy never had a season where he went undefeated. So cut that ****

Advertisement

I swear there are only 2 people on this current team that could play in any era..... Figueroa and Duke!

Figs has played about 20 snaps as a Cane let's hold our horses a bit, but yea those were the days. That video exemplifies why people become Cane fans. We are a rare breed

Thats because thats a time we actually recruited the best players no one knew. Too many resouces now and we cant get them in droves like that. Here and there we may take a few but to be that UM team I dont think ull ever se that much talent on a team.

Hey Tokengator. Looks like I've got a sitter for my daughter tomorrow. How about we meet before the game and settles this thing.

Don't forget to bring your black belt, punk.

Advertisement
Back