Pruitt Out at Tennessee

That sounds like an admission of defeat. No arrows left in the intellectual quiver.

At the end of the day, I'm entitled to my opinion, and you're entitled to yours. That's all it is.
There’s nothing intellectual about a debate with you. I’ve seen you argue before... and it’s awful. No supporting evidence, just vomit. This situation right here is an example. I provided a minimum of 7 P5 teams we recently played and beat. You provided 💩.

The situation with zoning where you ripped the school and stated that UM could build an on campus stadium whether the government liked it or not is another example of your lack of intellect.

How you got a Grad degree from Yale is literally one of the world’s great mysteries up there with how they built the pyramids.

Advertisement
There’s nothing intellectual about a debate with you. I’ve seen you argue before... and it’s awful. No supporting evidence, just vomit. This situation right here is an example. I provided a minimum of 7 P5 teams we recently played and beat. You provided 💩.

The situation with zoning where you ripped the school and stated that UM could build an on campus stadium whether the government liked it or not is another example of your lack of intellect.

How you got a Grad degree from Yale is literally one of the world’s great mysteries up there with how they built the pyramids.

What can I say.... like the Canes, sometimes I like to play down to my competition.

But OK. We lost our last two games, we're trending downward, we have no QB, and we didn't beat anybody with a pulse even when we were hot. Our defense is a serious question mark, and other coaches appear to have figured it out. For those reasons, I don't have faith that we could beat anyone as the team exists today.

That's not to say we couldn't beat anybody - just that I'm not assuming anything. I'm not penciling in any "W's," especially against major programs. I think if we played Tennessee, they would win.

Whether we could beat Tennessee is unprovable either way. There is no winning or losing that argument. There's no proof. All either of us can do is speculate.

Oh... and we do need our own stadium.... and I'm pretty sure the pyramids were built using a series of sleds, ropes, and alabaster blocks.

****... I'd take a stadium built out of alabaster blocks at this point. As long as it's ours.

“grad degree from Yale” :jordan:

Maybe he’s a savant or something... you know... like a math genius but can’t do other things, like read and relate, functionally???

As a general rule, people with Ivy League degrees don’t refer to them to try and win sports message board beefs.

It’s kind of a mutually exclusive thing.

If you have an Ivy League degree, you don’t feel the need to drop it on somebody to try to win an argument on a sports message board. An Ivy League graduate should be smart enough to let the argument stand on its merits.

Did you not get your law degree at GW? That’s a **** good law school, especially for those either in government, or working for firms that do business with the government. It’s respected. I’ve never heard you refer to it to try to win an argument. Because you don’t need to, you have confidence in your words

Advertisement
As a general rule, people with Ivy League degrees don’t refer to them to try and win sports message board beefs.

If you have an Ivy League degree, you don’t feel the need to drop it on somebody to try to win an argument on a sports message board. An Ivy League graduate should be smart enough to let the argument stand on its merits.

Did you not get your law degree at GW? That’s a **** good law school, especially for those either in government, or working for firms that do business with the government. It’s respected. I’ve never heard you refer to it to try to win an argument. Because you don’t need to, you have confidence in your words
I have one of my law degrees from there but it’s not like I went to Georgetown or Yale.

From the looks of it, the two of you are more hung up on my degree than I am.

I don’t believe I ever brought it up in this discussion. But yeah, I went to Yale. It’s a good school, I enjoyed the experience.

It’s actually amusing because the only thing I’ve even said at all in this thread was giving an opinion on Miami vs Tennessee. You guys have made about a dozen personal attacks, and I haven’t even cared enough to fire back.

Don’t know if you’re trying to bait me or if you’re really that up in your feelings, but I’m in total control.

From the looks of it, the two of you are more hung up on my degree than I am.

I don’t believe I ever brought it up in this discussion. But yeah, I went to Yale. It’s a good school, I enjoyed the experience.

It’s actually amusing because the only thing I’ve even said at all in this thread was giving an opinion on Miami vs Tennessee. You guys have made about a dozen personal attacks, and I haven’t even cared enough to fire back.

Don’t know if you’re trying to bait me or if you’re really that up in your feelings, but I’m in total control.
7ACFFEAE-794F-4C01-BE8B-F5D5DAADC0AF.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe Manny should have stayed patient re: DC hire. Not that Pruitt would come here or that he's realistic, but there will still be moves in the coaching carousel that will make some folks potentially available.
Lol if UM was patient & hired Pruitt, they'd punish us instead of Tennessee. We're good on that lol

Advertisement
Good luck to them hiring any coach worth a **** in the near future. You aren't passing UGA and UF in the east with the way things are now, NCAA sanctions should be looming, and you have a fan base/administration that will want you gone in a few years when you don't beat Alabama. Also, you sabotaged a HC because you didn't want to pay his buyout after giving him a ridiculous extension.

Shalala new Miami and fans froM the geek club.( slurperss ) make me sick , pay pay keep those kids home
And get the death penalty. Why can't you guys accept that we're NOT the SEC and that as long as Emmert is is charge and most likely after he's gone it will always be a double standard where we're concerned?

so any chance steele does not get the HC job and now comes available again? Or too late since manny already announced what he was doing on D?

What can I say.... like the Canes, sometimes I like to play down to my competition.

But OK. We lost our last two games, we're trending downward, we have no QB, and we didn't beat anybody with a pulse even when we were hot. Our defense is a serious question mark, and other coaches appear to have figured it out. For those reasons, I don't have faith that we could beat anyone as the team exists today.

That's not to say we couldn't beat anybody - just that I'm not assuming anything. I'm not penciling in any "W's," especially against major programs. I think if we played Tennessee, they would win.

Whether we could beat Tennessee is unprovable either way. There is no winning or losing that argument. There's no proof. All either of us can do is speculate.

Oh... and we do need our own stadium.... and I'm pretty sure the pyramids were built using a series of sleds, ropes, and alabaster blocks.

****... I'd take a stadium built out of alabaster blocks at this point. As long as it's ours.
At this point, the only on-campus stadium you're going to get is if you take Hecht and Stanford and use them as foundational pillars for a giant stadium in the sky. Or to drain Lake Osceola and get rid of the tarpon, barracudas, snakes, manatees, and crocodiles.

Advertisement
Back