2022 Prospect to watch: Ahmad Moten picks Miami

Advertisement
Remember that crew that signed with Nebraska a couple of years ago and all hit the portal within 8 months? I remember.

Keyshawn Greene
Marcus Fleming
Henry Gray
Jaiden Francois
Ron Delancy III
Lol man this is why that dude brings up that thread where I was slurping Scott Frost nuts. That was an all time bad take by me. But I was right frost lasted longer than manny.

Remember that crew that signed with Nebraska a couple of years ago and all hit the portal within 8 months? I remember.

Keyshawn Greene
Marcus Fleming
Henry Gray
Jaiden Francois
Ron Delancy III

Did any of them do anything this season wherever they ended up?

Around my time in HS, there was a DL from there named Tron Lafavor. Was a standup rusher and DE in HS, but I believe he later moved inside. Ended up playing in the pros for a bit.
But Tron wound up transferring to Dillard. He also hooped out there with my cousin Tootie

Advertisement
Lol man this is why that dude brings up that thread where I was slurping Scott Frost nuts. That was an all time bad take by me. But I was right frost lasted longer than manny.
So u were slurping Frost’ nutz & he lasted longer than Manny? That’s a wild take there! That’s awful but do u brother! I’m a hit the pause button though

well since someone else already derailed it... have you guys seen Nebraska's recruiting? sheesh, DEAD LAST in the big 10 by a mile. They might as well cut frost loose now

Keyshawn Greene
Marcus Fleming
Henry Gray
Jaiden Francois
Ron Delancy III
where did they end up. man those list of fools would talk so reckless too

So u were slurping Frost’ nutz & he lasted longer than Manny? That’s a wild take there! That’s awful but do u brother! I’m a hit the pause button though
Did you miss the take where I said it was an all time worst take. I could have worded that a little better so pause for sure lol.

Advertisement
He posted top 5 but then deleted quickly. We were in it
4E3F6FDD-36DF-4F3F-9340-F502D00C386C.jpeg

well since someone else already derailed it... have you guys seen Nebraska's recruiting? sheesh, DEAD LAST in the big 10 by a mile. They might as well cut frost loose now
Isn't coaching crazy?

He was the hottest up-and-coming name a few years ago, even told Florida to **** off (apparently).

Now he's basically able to send his wife ahead to scout out properties in Tuscaloosa for when he joins the Saban Head Coach Rehabilitation Clinic in 2022.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd cry on camera if I was drafted by the Green Bay Packers - and I'm from Lancashire, we actually get snow here. I can't imagine how a kid from SoFl or Southern California feels about it!
Drafted high enough one would cry all the way to the bank

They do (to a certain extent). Its not like kids don't like warm weather and beaches.
just a counter argument- they never visit those places during the worst months of the winter, I lived in OR, that weather flat out sucks yet its a destination for kids. Columbus is one of the wettest cities in the county. My wife went to Clemson over Alabama bc the day before she got to Tuscaloosa there was a tornado. I think we overrate our amenities. Overall they wanna go to the league and develop imo

Advertisement
Back