2022 Prospect to watch: Ahmad Moten picks Miami

Advertisement
Two P5 defensive linemen from Gibbons - crazy. I remember when Blair Walsh was the flex for football alumni.

1640100311858.png

Feels like he's favoring OU but let's see what Mario can do once he gets some FaceTime and gets this kid on campus for the first time.

Advertisement
Around my time in HS, there was a DL from there named Tron Lafavor. Was a standup rusher and DE in HS, but I believe he later moved inside. Ended up playing in the pros for a bit.
Was not aware and just looked him up - graduated from Dillard after 3 years at Gibbons. Went to UF 🥴

What’s up GA? Merry Christmas! … what’s your take on both kids? I can’t recall watching Thomas’ highlights. Do you like younger Moten as much as I do? Thoughts on him vs. Tarber or Haye from the last class for example?
Hey! Merry Christmas.

Go watch Thomas highlights, they are impressive. The younger Moten seems to be a better version than his brother...

I will defer to @Coach Macho on the Tarbor scouting report. He knows better than anyone.

The OU writer put in a cb to Oklahoma last night - 7 confidence level.

Ahmad Moten: We have already reported that the big, athletic defensive lineman will be visiting OU in January. Moten informed us of that a week ago when he was offered and said he really liked Brent Venables. He doesn't know much about OU just yet, but he does know they win a lot of games and "put out a lot of NFL guys." When OU announces their DL hire, it does seem like things will be a bit easier on the recruiting trail and for us to see where the DL recruiting and priority will be headed in the future.

"Visiting OU in January."

Hope his plane doesn't skid off the runway BEFORE he freezes his *** off. Not worried.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They were but I think Mario was the one that offered him. Mario offered him at UO as well. Manny should’ve all over this kid AND Thomas for Viper but we all know how that works.
He got a Miami offer Nov 30th but I’m not sure that was commitable or he’d been recruited much. Mario was after him at Oregon and even harder now.

Advertisement
Lmaooo yall still think kids make decisions due to weather

Sometimes. If you've never heard of a FL kid visiting a cold weather school in January and hating it, you must be new.

But I concede that it's not always weather that can scare a kid away from a fly-over school. Sometimes its a lack of legit pu$$y as well.

Sometimes. If you've never heard of a FL kid visiting a cold weather school in January and hating it, you must be new.

But I concede that it's not always weather that can scare a kid away from a fly-over school. Sometimes its a lack of legit pu$$y as well.
Ohio State tries to get the Southern kids to visit early. They don’t want them to come once it starts getting cold. It definitely makes a difference for some.

Advertisement
Back