2022 Prospect to watch: Ahmad Moten picks Miami

Advertisement
I’ve lived in Dallas for 2 years, which isn’t far from Norman. Mourn gets a glimpse of that area in January, he’d be on the first plane back and would never step foot in Oklahoma again.

Reminds me a little of Haye...I think Haye gets up and down the line a little better and is more compact as this kid is tall and "lumbers" a little. But has decent first step and great frame. I like Tarbor better for our 1 Tech (If we have 8 DT on our roster we usually have about 4 clear 3tech, 2 kids that can play either, and then say 2 that are clear space eaters). This kid would be in one of the latter 2 categories, imo probably the space eater type...Again not the one dimensional zero tech that are used in a Bama 3-4, but our version of a space eater.
Speaking of Haye. Anyone know how he’s developing?

Go Canes?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are any other boosters in America on twitter spaces talking to kids their school is recruiting?

Tuned in for a second and had to cut it off, some of that stuff was extremely cringe and I hope this doesn’t turn into a thing lol.

Same here…. Uncomfortable.

Advertisement
Are any other boosters in America on twitter spaces talking to kids their school is recruiting?

Tuned in for a second and had to cut it off, some of that stuff was extremely cringe and I hope this doesn’t turn into a thing lol.
Same, I didn’t even listen to Moten. Couldn’t. Thomas was more than I could handle. Those guys need to do better, if you’re going to have guests and interview recruits. My goodness.

Advertisement

Can you be a little more specific? Like what were they says to the kids?

I get the nil talk but you got some of these dudes that's aren't apart of the culture interviewing these kids and it makes for awkward conversation.

Advertisement
Back