2022 Prospect to watch: Ahmad Moten picks Miami

Advertisement
Oh ok good to know. Brent Venables is ok with taking him but Gaby wouldn't like it. Got it.

Lol, not only that…we need DTs in the worst way, especially if we don’t end up with Shemar. Moten is a must at this point regardless. Which is why I couldn’t fathom the narrative that got put out there this weekend about us not pushing for him? Like what? Lol

Advertisement
At 6'5" that's a regular DE size. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Big difference from 290.

How many guys are playing 4-3 DE @ 290 in college?
Our guys are usually around 245. I wasn’t implying he was exactly 290-300 or anything. Dude asked of anyone we had that was similar or close and Chad has been our biggest in a long time unless u count A Beezy (Allen Bailey) but he was going in and outside some. He played at 288 at end in the league. Greg R was pushing 270ish at 6’7.

A256FC3A-AFA0-4913-A352-74CA7F6E76A3.jpeg

Advertisement
this dude has been all OU. Fong says this Morning that he’s trending toward Miami. Boom Miami crystal ball. Either that dude is a clairvoyant or he is paying for his info.

Advertisement
Advertisement
this dude has been all OU. Fong says this Morning that he’s trending toward Miami. Boom Miami crystal ball. Either that dude is a clairvoyant or he is paying for his info.
If you ever see him being interviewed on 247 his phone is never more than 3 feet away from him. He's on it constantly calling / texting sources.

It's no way to live - and yes I'm sure he throws a few bones people's way to get the info.

I’m too lazy to look but is this kid a DE or a DT or a tweener? 270 right now would make me think DT but does he lose weight and stay at De?

Advertisement
Back