2025 Prospect Day (aka Junior Day) Jan 27, 2024

Advertisement
Seen him working out a few times in the offseason at my gym, sometimes with other pros and dude sticks out big time
If yall was on this board during the recruitment i HATED the take of Greg Rousseau.

He was an early entrant that spring and i went to one of the camps that spring maybe 2 weeks after him getting there......and i instantly came back to the board and apologized.

I was up close with him int he same group for about 2 hours that day with him working drills for the kid i brought to the camp and dude looked like a got **** DINOSAUR. I didnt think he would gain weight but was severely wrong right away...dude could tie his shoes standing straight up.

If yall was on this board during the recruitment i HATED the take of Greg Rousseau.

He was an early entrant that spring and i went to one of the camps that spring maybe 2 weeks after him getting there......and i instantly came back to the board and apologized.

I was up close with him int he same group for about 2 hours that day with him working drills for the kid i brought to the camp and dude looked like a got **** DINOSAUR. I didnt think he would gain weight but was severely wrong right away...dude could tie his shoes standing straight up.
I don’t remember you being down on him but I could see why. Kid was rail thin coming out of Champagnat, Cyrus Moss looked swole compared to him in HS. Wild how he developed, testament to his hard work

Advertisement
I don’t remember you being down on him but I could see why. Kid was rail thin coming out of Champagnat, Cyrus Moss looked swole compared to him in HS. Wild how he developed, testament to his hard work

Rousseau was already bulking up as a HS senior. He switched from S to DE and started gaining weight and terrorizing QBs. But yeah he was a two star rail thin raw recruit when he committed. Evals matter and even the best are still projecting.

I don’t remember you not liking him. I liked that take when they said DL. I thought he was a freak and was surprised how underrated he was. Pause

Advertisement
Tyree Weatherspoon visit pics. Confirmed, if the tweet is marked sensitive, you can't embed it in CIS. @Andrew any idea what's going on here?

1706451297347.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
No commits? I know their being extra picky bc they have less spots this cycle but are there any dudes that are inevitable?

Advertisement
Back