2025 Prospect Day (aka Junior Day) Jan 27, 2024

Advertisement
Looks like They dunking on him live and on social. Dude with the U on top of him is the equivalent of dunking on someone and putting your nuts on his face

@Confidence1000

season 4 showtime GIF by Billions
I smell ya & feel what u sayin but BIG PAUSE!
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Gaby has indicated he's further down the board so that would be interesting
**** then he perfect. Miami took 7/8 down the board players last year before whale hunting. A top 150 player ain’t bad for that lol

As insanely well as Mario and the staff has recruited, the 25 and 26 classes are where he’s really going to shine. Mario prioritizes early relationships as much as anyone I’ve ever seen in this game. I cannot count how many times I’ve seen a kid talk about Mario being the first coach to reach out, the first coach to call his mom, to offer, to have them camp etc. He is on these dudes EARLY (paws). Gotta win football games, and soon. But if that happens I see no slowing of this train. I’ll bet you he knows 100+ prospects right now from the 26 class. Dude is ******* relentless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea, but cut/pasting is quicker (albiet subject to deletion) AND more importantly, the text is searchable.
Not really...

Win+Shift+s to screenshot... then ctrl+v into CIS post. Then the tweet lasts forever.

No more blank, unloaded, unretrievable, deleted BS. It's really a bad look to be scrolling through threads and seeing that IMO.

Advertisement
Back