2025 Prospect Day (aka Junior Day) Jan 27, 2024

Advertisement
Yea but sometimes you just have to hit the whorehouse ( portal) for a quickie where you have to make a quick decision on who you want and move on it before the next guy in the door grabs the one you wanted.This is where Mario lacks a little.

Great at the long romances but a little timid when it comes to making the quick decisions even though that costs him a lot of the better looking ones at the whorehouse ( portal).
Was strictly referring to HS recruiting where he approaches it flawlessly like looking for a GF/wifey. His approach needs to improve in the portal where it’s like going to Cancun for a week on Spring Break

Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 11.36.34 AM.jpeg

Advertisement
No commits? I know their being extra picky bc they have less spots this cycle but are there any dudes that are inevitable?

all the guys who visited for junior day are rising seniors and juniors. Nothing to do with this years spots

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought the NCAA put a stop to these visit uniform pics/photoshoots unless it was on an OV?
Thought the same thing, but apparently it doesn't go into effect until March.

The NCAA’s Division I Football Bowl Subdivision Oversight Committee will ban photo shoots for recruits on unofficial visits. In a release Thursday, the committee said schools will not be allowed to arrange photo shoots or take photos of these recruits or those accompanying them on their unofficial visit.
Before becoming final, the Division I Council will review the proposal during an in-person meeting at the NCAA Convention in January. If adopted, the proposal will take effect on March 1, 2024.
So now other posters can stop worrying that you 'snitched' to the NCAA investigators that are combing this board for potential infractions and somehow missed all of the recruits plastering the pictures on social media.

Advertisement
Back