Props to IHATETHISPLACE

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
you have been a great sport over the last couple months taking tons of crap from me and others on this board while bringing a legit contribution and rolling with the punches, so i wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the fact that you're still a homo

Go Canes

Advertisement
295.gif

Advertisement
You won't see me sucking any gator dyck. Best I can say about him is he's not as big a shytrag as most of them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
you have been a great sport over the last couple months taking tons of crap from me and others on this board while bringing a legit contribution and rolling with the punches, so i wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the fact that you're still a homo

Go Canes

negged for gayness

Advertisement

The Gators got romped on by Louisville and now they can't even have a spring game because the depth on the o-line is so atrocious and you think any of us are scared of UFag? The defensive lost it's best players and the roster was decimated since Muskrat took over? LOL!!!

Come on down Gayturds!!! Can't wait for Miami to stomp the **** out of those fools...

The Gators got romped on by Louisville and now they can't even have a spring game because the depth on the o-line is so atrocious and you think any of us are scared of UF? The defensive lost it's best players and the roster was decimated since Muskrat took over? LOL!!!

Come on down Gators!!! Can't wait for Miami to stomp the **** out of those fools...
The starting Dline looks like this 5* 5* 4* 5*
This GOON will be ready

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRgJUSUmRJ4

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back