Props to IHATETHISPLACE

Advertisement
you have been a great sport over the last couple months taking tons of crap from me and others on this board while bringing a legit contribution and rolling with the punches, so i wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the fact that you're still a homo

Go Canes

A Cane praising a gayturd, any gayturd---> serious phag material.

I hope you encounter Mike Rice and Jim Martelli one day, and have a bunch of basketballs thrown at you.

re-read you illiterate fruitcake! I was just propping him up to knock him down...and let him know no mater how much info he brings he will still be a gator thus hated...

I just cant imagine being on a Gator board everyday and reading crap about my team at every turn "Death penalty, thugs, they cheat....", i'd go ****ing crazy!
and not to mention bringing them info on recruits they value....

Canes are not really talked about on Gator boards

you have been a great sport over the last couple months taking tons of crap from me and others on this board while bringing a legit contribution and rolling with the punches, so i wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the fact that you're still a homo

Go Canes

A Cane praising a gayturd, any gayturd---> serious phag material.

I hope you encounter Mike Rice and Jim Martelli one day, and have a bunch of basketballs thrown at you.

re-read you illiterate fruitcake! I was just propping him up to knock him down...and let him know no mater how much info he brings he will still be a gator thus hated...

I just cant imagine being on a Gator board everyday and reading crap about my team at every turn "Death penalty, thugs, they cheat....", i'd go ****ing crazy!
and not to mention bringing them info on recruits they value....

Canes are not really talked about on Gator boards

True, I hear the conversations are limited to pedaphilia and incest

We're not talked about on Gator boards, since apparently all their fans just come camp out on ours.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back