Prop Plane Nation

Advertisement
I trust in my fellow fans who will ALWAYS be here over anyone in any F*****G Admin.

Period end of story.

Like i said before, if the fans got there way in 2015 we'd probably have D2 bargain bin coaching staff right now. And those "fans" would flying the same banners in 2017. You guys were dead wrong about Blake James.

And you have zero proof to say otherwise. Just blind assumption.

So you're saying Shalala (the administration you just said you didn't trust) would have ponied up the $ to hire us a legit coaching staff? You're talking in circles now.

Good lord.

Ok let me break it down for you. So you seem to think we as fans should do nothing because our admin is incompetent and may have hired a worse coach but our AD should be praised for being lucked into the Richt hire?

First off your dates are off hero. Golden was fired in 2015. You're thinking about 2014 when he should have been fired anyway and Butch would more than likely be our head coach. Did the stars align with a new President coupled with Richt? Ok sure I could use some luck but the notion we shouldn't EMPHATICALLY and LOUDLY voice our displeasure because "MAYBE" the admin won't do the right thing is RETARDED.

I'll say it again.

RETARDED

You're assuming stars aligned because that's the way you think. You refuse to believe the more likely scenario that James had a grander plan envisioned in which he would be free from Shalalas chains to build coaching staff UM worthy. You can emphatically and loudly voice your displeasure without embarrassing the program by flying banners for self gratification. Because let's be real, the banner crowd are self promoters. They want to believe they are the end all be all catalyst for change and will be on every message board trying to make sure they are credited with change.

You want to believe Blake "lucked" into the Richt hire when it's been reported multiple times James was in contact with Richt well before he was officially on the hot seat at UGA. Face it, the banner crowd aren't mentally equipped to think beyond next weekend much less a long term future of UM athletics.

Like i said before, if the fans got there way in 2015 we'd probably have D2 bargain bin coaching staff right now. And those "fans" would flying the same banners in 2017. You guys were dead wrong about Blake James.

So you're saying Shalala (the administration you just said you didn't trust) would have ponied up the $ to hire us a legit coaching staff? You're talking in circles now.

Good lord.

Ok let me break it down for you. So you seem to think we as fans should do nothing because our admin is incompetent and may have hired a worse coach but our AD should be praised for being lucked into the Richt hire?

First off your dates are off hero. Golden was fired in 2015. You're thinking about 2014 when he should have been fired anyway and Butch would more than likely be our head coach. Did the stars align with a new President coupled with Richt? Ok sure I could use some luck but the notion we shouldn't EMPHATICALLY and LOUDLY voice our displeasure because "MAYBE" the admin won't do the right thing is RETARDED.

I'll say it again.

RETARDED

You're assuming stars aligned because that's the way you think. You refuse to believe the more likely scenario that James had a grander plan envisioned in which he would be free from Shalalas chains to build coaching staff UM worthy. You can emphatically and loudly voice your displeasure without embarrassing the program by flying banners for self gratification. Because let's be real, the banner crowd are self promoters. They want to believe they are the end all be all catalyst for change and will be on every message board trying to make sure they are credited with change.

You want to believe Blake "lucked" into the Richt hire when it's been reported multiple times James was in contact with Richt well before he was officially on the hot seat at UGA. Face it, the banner crowd aren't mentally equipped to think beyond next weekend much less a long term future of UM athletics.

Not mentally equipped. Irony.

Blake James is that you?

Good lord.

I'll say it again.

RETARDED

Blake James is that you?

I'm guessing that means you have no intelligible retort. Irony. Point proven.

Good lord.

I'll say it again.

RETARDED

Blake James is that you?

I do Im just dealing with a snowflake who thinks people need to abide by his standards.

People embarrassment of officials is EASILY the best way to get their attention.

I digress I wont argue with a Blake James/Admin homer.

The banners have proven themselves time and again.

Im an alumnus of Miami. Totally fine with it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Evidence is mounting that we need to deploy the airforce again over the baseball stadium.

Thoughts?

When do we stop embarrassing the brand and start trusting the administration to make the right decision? Serious question. I'm saying this because Blake James and Julio Frenk appear to know what they are doing.

This is by no means an endorsement of Jim Morris.

If the banner crowd got their way in 2015 Donnna Shalala would've hired another football coach and buried this program for good.

I trust in my fellow fans who will ALWAYS be here over anyone in any F*****G Admin.

Period end of story.

So the fans were dead wrong about Fake James, yet you didn't trust him to make a good hire in 2015? Rick was the only chance this program had? LOL

Evidence is mounting that we need to deploy the airforce again over the baseball stadium.

Thoughts?

When do we stop embarrassing the brand and start trusting the administration to make the right decision? Serious question. I'm saying this because Blake James and Julio Frenk appear to know what they are doing.

If the banner crowd got their way in 2015 Donnna Shalala would've hired another football coach and buried this program for good.

Period end of story.

So the fans were dead wrong about Fake James, yet you didn't trust him to make a good hire in 2015? Rick was the only chance this program had? LOL

Chise this is the type of guy who would keep our program dead in the dirt.

With the season they are having at the plate right now, if they hire Dimare it would literally be the most unjustified move I have ever seen a serious college make. With our fanbase, there is just no way they can justify hiring him. He will get torn apart from day 1 and the program will go down the drain immediately.

It's not an if. He is the coach in waiting. Its that simple.

There have been plenty of "coaches in waiting" who weren't hired by the program where they were waiting. It's actually a dead fad. Notice how you almost never hear "coach in waiting" these days?

Worst thing that ever happened to UM baseball was Morris getting a divorce. That plus the new young chick who got with him for the money probably set him back many millions and forced him to keep stealing checks well past his expiration date.

If they let Dimare take the helm then so much for Fake as genius. His lucky streak of having Larranaga and Rick fall in his empty lap will come screeching to a halt. Dimare is Brad Kelly without the baseball acumen.

Advertisement

Period end of story.

negged for petulance

Period end of story.

negged for petulance
Neg me again please thanks.

negged for petulance
Neg me again please thanks.

roger that

GtpD0xh.gif

Advertisement

Good lord.

I'll say it again.

RETARDED

So you're such a Fake-ophile drunk on Fake's low sperm count **** that you think he's so masterful that he knew Rick would get fired? He tried to hire Rick while Rick was still at UGA, and Rick told him to eat even more dyck than he was already consuming.

Glad this is here so that more Miami fans can see what is happening.

We have the longest post-season streak in any sport in history, and that is going to come to an end this year because our lazy Athletic Director has stood by while a lazy head coach and lazy recruiting coordinator buried our program.

Chise is right, of course. Morris' reign of greatness ended with two events: (1) his divorce and subsequent marriage, and (2) the strict order from University admin that he was to stop cheating after the second time being found guilty of major infractions.

Last edited:

Thoughts?

Period end of story.

Blake James is essentially operating with autonomy under Julio Frenk. Do you honestly believe he had the same freedom under Shalala? Come on now franchise i know you're smarter than that.

Advertisement
I really wanted us to at least try and make a call to Paul Minare of LSU. Dude is from here and although we can't toss the same money, maybe selling him on coming home to his hometown powerhouse might have some sway. Still a long shot but at least call and try.

While I agree that Paul is a great coach, we need to go with a young stud coach like Greg Lovelady. He is on the path to taking UCF right on past us.

Good lord.

I'll say it again.

RETARDED

Blake James is that you?

I do Im just dealing with a snowflake who thinks people need to abide by his standards.

People embarrassment of officials is EASILY the best way to get their attention.

I digress I wont argue with a Blake James/Admin homer.

The banners have proven themselves time and again.

Im an alumnus of Miami. Totally fine with it.

Really, how do you explain this banner? The banner crowd is partly responsible for chasing off the coach you just advocated for James to hire in 2014 after he's already been washed up. That's the pinnacle of idiocracy. Congratualtions.

I'll wait for your gem of a response.

"From National Champs to National Chumps ... Thanks Butch."

Heat Turned Up After Letdowns - tribunedigital-sunsentinel

Last edited:

Good lord.

I'll say it again.

RETARDED

So you're such a Fake-ophile drunk on Fake's low sperm count **** that you think he's so masterful that he knew Rick would get fired? He tried to hire Rick while Rick was still at UGA, and Rick told him to eat even more dyck than he was already consuming.

It's hard arguing with a ******* who's preoccupied with male genitalia. It's pretty clear you have no idea what how an AD courts employed coaches. Another poster who can't see past his shoelaces.

I really wanted us to at least try and make a call to Paul Minare of LSU. Dude is from here and although we can't toss the same money, maybe selling him on coming home to his hometown powerhouse might have some sway. Still a long shot but at least call and try.

While I agree that Paul is a great coach, we need to go with a young stud coach like Greg Lovelady. He is on the path to taking UCF right on past us.

Probably more realistic too. Better chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back