Pro Day is today

One thing that popped in my mind is that all the guys that were bitter about Swasey are apart of this pro day. I wonder how coach Felder feels about them. From the Twitter posts seems like everyone did well. Bush with 39.5" is insane. Artie just bought him a ticket into the first round IMO.

Advertisement
Why can't they just build a roof over the existing turf field? Does this seem that hard to do?

Not sure if serious...

I'm not an architect. So I'm ignorant to this topic. Hence, why i asked. If you're being a smart *** internet poster, go Fck yourself.

Ehhh better than being a dumbass internet poster....
Pretty sure if we only had a roof then Lightning would still prohibit us from being able to practice. We need a full IPF to eliminate the weather issues. I think you are required to wait 30 min from the most recent lightning strike until you're allowed to resume play/practice

Why can't they just build a roof over the existing turf field? Does this seem that hard to do?

Not sure if serious...

I'm not an architect. So I'm ignorant to this topic. Hence, why i asked. If you're being a smart *** internet poster, go Fck yourself.

Pretty sure if we only had a roof then Lightning would still prohibit us from being able to practice. We need a full IPF to eliminate the weather issues. I think you are required to wait 30 min from the most recent lightning strike until you're allowed to resume play/practice
that's if the horn sounds off once. If it sounds off in that same time frame it increases to an hour and so on.

Advertisement
Tracy howard said teams had him in the 4.4s range in the 40 and had a 36 inch vert. Bush said they had him in the 4.4s and waters too. Waters dropped weight and was at 188.

He's there looking at Artie, that would be a good place for him to go

Steelers could use any DB with an actual heartbeat so I would agree.
yea they're Desperate for CB help, but I like S Robert Golden. I don't know why he only started 3 games for them

Tracy howard said teams had him in the 4.4s range in the 40 and had a 36 inch vert. Bush said they had him in the 4.4s and waters too. Waters dropped weight and was at 188.

Anything in the 4.4 range is huge for Deon...doesn't really matter with Tracy though. They know what an athlete he is but his tape is horrendous and he lacks production

Advertisement

Anything in the 4.4 range is huge for Deon...doesn't really matter with Tracy though. They know what an athlete he is but his tape is horrendous and he lacks production

Same thing is being said about burns as far as horrible game film.

Steelers could use any DB with an actual heartbeat so I would agree.
yea they're Desperate for CB help, but I like S Robert Golden. I don't know why he only started 3 games for them

Tomlin preferred Will Allen's veteranocity.

no, he doesn't have horrible film, he has average film...if he had horrible film he would've been a 5-6 round pick because he's still productive. Where does you guys keep getting that scouts think he has horrible film???

Couldn't agree more. Great organization. Would provide as stable a home in the NFL there is, which I think he needs/wants as head of a family. He could also be playing for a ring very early in his career. As a Steeler fan I would be very happy.

Go Canes!

Advertisement

Anything in the 4.4 range would be a colossal boost for Tracy Howard considering the only big knock on his all along has been his speed. He's a good smart sound player. Most people thought he would be a 4.65 type guy.

I highly doubt he ran in the 4.4's based on what we've seen of his foot speed. If he did, then that's another huge indictment of Swasey and Folden.

no, he doesn't have horrible film, he has average film...if he had horrible film he would've been a 5-6 round pick because he's still productive. Where does you guys keep getting that scouts think he has horrible film???

Bruh just because he had 6 picks doesn't mean he has great film. A dude from pro football focus was just saying on twitter today that burns film was horrible and he wouldn't take him in the first 2 rounds.

Other people has said his film was bad as well and basically everything with burns is about his size, athleticism, and possible potential.

Advertisement

Anything in the 4.4 range would be a colossal boost for Tracy Howard considering the only big knock on his all along has been his speed. He's a good smart sound player. Most people thought he would be a 4.65 type guy.

I highly doubt he ran in the 4.4's based on what we've seen of his foot speed. If he did, then that's another huge indictment of Swasey and Folden.

the saints had howard at 4.44 according to their watch.

Not sure if serious...

Thank you. I was asking a question and you answered it.

Not sure if serious...

Oooh. You made an insult on the internet. You are so tough.

Advertisement
Back