Pro Canes 2022

Advertisement
Does Berrios even need to work?

His last name can be seen all over the place in Puerto Rico.

Does Berrios even need to work?

His last name can be seen all over the place in Puerto Rico.

He looks like a guy that wants to work. I think a change in scenery will do him well. Good luck to him.

Advertisement
is he the highest earning (nfl salary only) canes football player of all time?

I think so - by a pretty wide margin. I could be forgetting someone, but I think the Top 3 are:

Calais Campbell - $134k
Ray Lewis - $95k
Jimmy Graham - $81k

Advertisement
Advertisement
We got David no burst Molasses when Miles Sanders and Austin Ekeler both begging to be had. I hate it here.
5F59F6E8-183E-414D-B6B2-1AD4A49F0BE8.gif

👀

We got David no burst Molasses when Miles Sanders and Austin Ekeler both begging to be had. I hate it here.

I didn’t like the pick when we drafted him. Way too miles on his legs. I was happy we let him test the market, & wouldn’t u know, our friends to the NorfEast of us said, don’t worry DMony, we got u.

Advertisement
Williams hD 17 TDs last year and was the perfect goaline back. I hope you weren't being serious.
A number he will never come close to replicating. I love his passion for the game and he performed well this year, but let’s not act like he is elite or anything close to it.

A number he will never come close to replicating. I love his passion for the game and he performed well this year, but let’s not act like he is elite or anything close to it.
He wasn't elite but Montgomery in his best year hasn't been close. Montgomery is a chain mover and one of the worst starting RBs in NFL. He let a 7th rounder outshine him. Montgomery doesn't even average 4 ypc and has one 1k season in 4 years. We missed an opportunity to upgrade.

He wasn't elite but Montgomery in his best year hasn't been close. Montgomery is a chain mover and one of the worst starting RBs in NFL. He let a 7th rounder outshine him. Montgomery doesn't even average 4 ypc and has one 1k season in 4 years. We missed an opportunity to upgrade.
i get that. i also thought it was interesting that a couple months ago, right after the lions season ended, that aiden hutchinson mentioned montgomery as the one RB he had the most trouble tackling because of his low center of gravity. and that doesnt even include his elite pass blocking and above average pass catching.

Advertisement
Back