• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Pro Canes 2022

bobbydigius

Senior
Premium
All the reports I’ve seen of harley has been positive, browns dont have a strong wr room so hopefully he can make the final roster and ball out.
Think their passing game is gonna be a mess. Even by the time Watson starts a game I don’t expect him to be sharp and that room will not help.

jw410

Senior
Trent Harris just got signed by Baltimore @Liberty City El

& @jw410 WELCOME BACK MY BOY. U know I don’t f w/ nothing from B-More except The Wire, Old Bay Seasoning, & U! Lol.
Rell my man! You named some classics man. Excited for the season but I'm waiting to see how we look. I'm gonna slide down to the A&M game and then catch the UVA and UNC games this year. How you been though?

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Rell my man! You named some classics man. Excited for the season but I'm waiting to see how we look. I'm gonna slide down to the A&M game and then catch the UVA and UNC games this year. How you been though?

Solid my brotha, as long as 10 toes are down & the sun is upon my crown, I’m Louis V, bro.

I’m super pumped for the season, but I’m more excited for the future. I’m trying to be reasonable & temper expectations yr 1, realizing Mario is taking over almost 20 yrs worth of dog manure.

cway313

We fuckin fuckin
Premium
Seahawks playing tonight this had me rolling.

Screenshot_20220818-215139_Samsung Internet.jpg

grover

Senior
Big night for Rambo tonight. Hope he balls out vs. the Pats and secures a spot with the Panthers.

ajkreider

Sophomore
Premium
Can't figure why Flowers isn't signed, unless he's out of shape.

Early prediction for the best cane season is Osborne.