Pro Canes 2022

Njoku has looked like a top 5 TE so far this season. Really impressed with his growth now that the Browns got rid of that **** Mayfield and that bum Hooper that was stealing his reps.

Advertisement
Badgley 2-2 from 40 and 53 for the Lions. Good to see him on another team after filling in for the Bears.

Advertisement
Advertisement
good luck to cam harris

Attachments

• 92B7DA49-F050-4E6D-9746-71DA3102C5F0.jpeg
    92B7DA49-F050-4E6D-9746-71DA3102C5F0.jpeg
    241.7 KB · Views: 39
Advertisement
Advertisement
He and GR had 1 each. Greg has 7 on the year Phillips has 6. Both could definitely get to 10 for the year.
Everything I see shows GR had 2 sacks with forced fumble in jets game, not sure if they changed it could you provide link?

Phillips also would have had 2 but the refs called a penalty of roughing the passer on one of his sacks and in negated it

Everything I see shows GR had 2 sacks with forced fumble in jets game, not sure if they changed it could you provide link?

Phillips also would have had 2 but the refs called a penalty of roughing the passer on one of his sacks and in negated it

You are right thanks GR had 2. I swear it only said 1 so maybe they changed it.

Stupid penalty and a really smart play by phillips. Because that wasn’t no dang penalty

Advertisement
Back