Pro Canes 2022

i still cant believe we had um fans who watched greg Rousseau play and didnt think he would be pretty solid to good int he league. That mfer is 6'7 with wheels and like a 7'5 wing span.
Thats what I said. He was almost a can’t miss to me.

Advertisement
I was laughing when we had guys on here saying he was a one trick pony and got his sacks from cleanup. Or that they thought Phillips was the better prospect. I'm still laughing at that one.
Hilarious. And he played one year. Cause he got injured freshman year. So one year of play and he’s a one trick pony. A one trick pony is nesta who played four years and only has a bull rush

Phillips has been real good for my PHINS though...But it was comical hearing their reasoning on GR.
He was almost a given..
I'm also a life long Thin and to me Phillips plays better when he has his hand down and playing as an Edge DE. This standup rush LB role has limited his sacks IMO. I see him get washed out of plays consistently. He has tremendous explosion of the line and I think that's where he needs to play. O may be way off here though since I'm not a coach.

Advertisement
I'm also a life long Thin and to me Phillips plays better when he has his hand down and playing as an Edge DE. This standup rush LB role has limited his sacks IMO. I see him get washed out of plays consistently. He has tremendous explosion of the line and I think that's where he needs to play. O may be way off here though since I'm not a coach.
I get mad everytime the phins dont have him moving forward. He is so athletic they try to get cute and drop him into coverage and stuff.

Dude just off of evffort always is giving us hurries in passing situations

“Yeah, he has everything you need,” Miller said of Rousseau. “He has the size – he's 6-7, 260 pounds. He's fast. He's long. He's rangy. He can play like JJ Watt if he wanted to with the swim moves and the speed to power and just the subtle dips. He can burst off the edge like Myles Garrett. He's going to have a really bright career, man. I've seen it up close and personal. From a media perspective, y'all just see the games and stuff, but I've seen it since I very first got here, and I'm telling you he has a very, very bright future ahead of him.”

“Yeah, he has everything you need,” Miller said of Rousseau. “He has the size – he's 6-7, 260 pounds. He's fast. He's long. He's rangy. He can play like JJ Watt if he wanted to with the swim moves and the speed to power and just the subtle dips. He can burst off the edge like Myles Garrett. He's going to have a really bright career, man. I've seen it up close and personal. From a media perspective, y'all just see the games and stuff, but I've seen it since I very first got here, and I'm telling you he has a very, very bright future ahead of him.”

In his press conference last week you could tell by how he spoke the benefits of Greg learning and playing with Miller.. He sounded like a much more confident player.. Awesome to finally have legit top talent shine again, keep grinding

Animated GIF

Rousseau doesn't disappoint.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back