Pro Canes - 2021

Advertisement
Jordan's got to hold onto the ball and stay healthy. Couple of drops in camp already

He showed iffy hands at his pro day, as well. Since he didn’t have great TE measurable, he needed to show great hands & athleticism. His athleticism was decent, but he dropped several easy passes. That’s why he dropped so far. He’s showing those Njoku traits w/ the inconsistent hands, which is shocking.

So you’re still doubling down on the statement that only stats are important and imply you know more than dumb GMs?

Half of the first round picks are usually busts. Many smart GMs have drafted busts.

Not trying to continue the back and forth but it’s usually never a good idea to use absolutes especially when it can be easily refuted.
No absolutes here. It's my OPINION that GR will make all the GM's that passed him up look silly.

So far he's looked quite good.

Advertisement
I wanna chime in on crappy GM; I find it amazing that when a GM f’s up a team, he either gets another GM job, personnel job, or counted on as an “expert” on draft platforms or sports news outlets.

Yet, the guys these GMs draft or trade for in FA that r either absolutely horrible fits
, and/or maybe shouldn’t have been drafted…those guys get chopped & thrown away like old rags.

Between weak, recycled HCs & GMs, that always bothered me. Why r they not called out “more” like players? Just like wack *** ADs keep getting chance after chance.

Advertisement
I wanna chime in on crappy GM; I find it amazing that when a GM f’s up a team, he either gets another GM job, personnel job, or counted on as an “expert” on draft platforms or sports news outlets.

Yet, the guys these GMs draft or trade for in FA that r either absolutely horrible fits
, and/or maybe shouldn’t have been drafted…those guys get chopped & thrown away like old rags.

Between weak, recycled HCs & GMs, that always bothered me. Why r they not called out “more” like players? Just like wack *** ADs keep getting chance after chance.

Oh buddy
As someone who was in that field for 4 years, I got some stories for your mf *** lol. Funny business though for sure.

Oh buddy
As someone who was in that field for 4 years, I got some stories for your mf *** lol. Funny business though for sure.

Man, I bet u do! Lol. My cousin is a former sports agent & was one of the NBAPA lawyers back in the early - mid 2000’s. He used to have stoorrrrrrrries! Lol

Advertisement
A shame he sat out. Could've had 2 sacks.
Looking Let Me Think GIF by TipsyElves.com

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back