Pro Canes - 2021

Advertisement
Can a Phins fan explain to me why they are moving Phillips to OLB? Not arguing that its a bad move but just curious as I would have thought Phillips was a 4-3 d-end all the way. do the Phins run a 3-4?

we are multiple.....

I guess they are cross training since he is so **** athletic....

we used the edge guy from Wisconsin similarly last year name escapesme right now

Advertisement
when people said they'd take philips over greg I laughed, giggled even.

philips is the more sure thing, but there's a very decent chance greg is gonna be a super star
😂 you beating your chest from a couple of practices?

I’m not sure any credible pundit had Greg over Phillips. Greg may have a slightly higher upside just based on his measurements but Phillips was the more complete player from run stopping to pass rush moves.

Greg is certainly in a great situation in Buffalo. Some of these guys bust because they get drafted by the wrong team.

I just hope he doesn’t destroy Tua 😩.

Advertisement
Advertisement
😂 you beating your chest from a couple of practices?

I’m not sure any credible pundit had Greg over Phillips. Greg may have a slightly higher upside just based on his measurements but Phillips was the more complete player from run stopping to pass rush moves.

Greg is certainly in a great situation in Buffalo. Some of these guys bust because they get drafted by the wrong team.

I just hope he doesn’t destroy Tua 😩.
I'm curious. The only thing we have to compare would be their last season. So compare the stats(what actually counts not opinion)of Gregs 2019 to Phillips 2020. Then lets see where they stack up.

Advertisement
Uhh go look at the TFL column.

Also the NFL doesn't reward you on style only stats. 🤷‍♂️
Are you serious? There have been Heisman trophy winners that broke NCAA records go undrafted.

There have been de’s with less sacks get drafted higher.

It’s not only stats. Context matters. Production is important but it’s just one of the factors.

Are you serious? There have been Heisman trophy winners that broke NCAA records go undrafted.

There have been de’s with less sacks get drafted higher.

It’s not only stats. Context matters. Production is important but it’s just one of the factors.
Yes not all GMs are smart. I’ve had to live through it many times over the years with my Dolphins. Most recently taking Dion Jordan. Do you remember what the so-called experts were saying about him in the draft. They called him a sure fire first round all pro. Hahahah

Yes not all GMs are smart. I’ve had to live through it many times over the years with my Dolphins. Most recently taking Dion Jordan. Do you remember what the so-called experts were saying about him in the draft. They called him a sure fire first round all pro. Hahahah
So you’re still doubling down on the statement that only stats are important and imply you know more than dumb GMs?

Half of the first round picks are usually busts. Many smart GMs have drafted busts.

Not trying to continue the back and forth but it’s usually never a good idea to use absolutes especially when it can be easily refuted.

Advertisement
Back