Prior to the season if we said we were 4-2

Advertisement
after six games most of yall would have been taken it, if your being honest

If you can’t see what’s happening in the games, I don’t know what to tell you. We are on track to being a 6-6/7-5 team. That’s a nominal improvement over last year despite the fact that we are hugely improved at the coordinator position, at OL, and our RB room. Can’t explain that. Actually, I can.

Advertisement
If you can’t see what’s happening in the games, I don’t know what to tell you. We are on track to being a 6-6/7-5 team. That’s a nominal improvement over last year despite the fact that we are hugely improved at the coordinator position, at OL, and our RB room. Can’t explain that. Actually, I can.
i saw a team the fought to the end last night against a team with a top 3 pick at qb and a high draft pick at wr ... it got away from us after our offense sputtered ... you have to learn to win these games ... it a process that most fans are not interested in letting play out

i saw a team the fought to the end last night against a team with a top 3 pick at qb and a high draft pick at wr ... it got away from us after our offense sputtered ... you have to learn to win these games ... it a process that most fans are not interested in letting play out

You know we’re allowed to beat teams with talent, right?

Be honest, when you look at the rest of our schedule, what record do you think we finish with?

Advertisement
The real question: have we already performed our yearly implosion? Is it about to begin? Somewhere in the middle?

IMG_5680.jpeg

9-3 is the floor for successful season now, because of the corching at the end of the game that shall not be named

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see you working but let's be real... You're dangling by a thread on this one.

If we're 4-4 after eight games then most of us would have said we'd be disappointed. Hopefully we can beat either Clemson or FSU.

Most frustrating thing is that even if we'd lost to UNC, FSU, and Clemson we'd still have had a fair chance at a 10 win season. Think of all the momentum going into next season and the recruiting bump a 10 win season would have produced. Cristobal blew it.

Advertisement
Back