Prior to the season if we said we were 4-2

I'm enjoying watching some future pros learn the craft. Jayden, Bain, Mauagoia, Chaney, Lt, Parrish, and Williams are a few that come to mind. We lost. Get over it and enjoy Miami football. We only get 13 games a year. (But turnovers are absoucking killing us this year. Pulls hair out)
Parrish and Chaney arent playing in the NFL. Homer and DJ Dallas barely hanging on to roster spots and they were light years better.

I've said in other threads that if we had either Homer or DJ Dallas we'd be 6-0.

There are a minimum of 50 better Jr/Sr RBs in the country than these two. Parrish was 3rd string at Ole Miss.

Advertisement
5-2 doesn't spiral your season the way 4-3 does. they just begin to mount

That's why 4-3 got me worried. Games like Virginia, NC State and BC College become in doubt. This happens every year we start going on a ACC losing streak and the season becomes a dumpster fire. I need Miami to win next weekend

That's why 4-3 got me worried. Games like Virginia, NC State and BC College become in doubt. This happens every year we start going on a ACC losing streak and the season becomes a dumpster fire. I need Miami to win next weekend
BC in late November. no way they come out of that one.

Advertisement
Parrish and Chaney arent playing in the NFL. Homer and DJ Dallas barely hanging on to roster spots and they were light years better.

I've said in other threads that if we had either Homer or DJ Dallas we'd be 6-0.

There are a minimum of 50 better Jr/Sr RBs in the country than these two. Parrish was 3rd string at Ole Miss.

They forget how good those guys were

I'm still holding out we beat Clemson at home and get back to a 8-4 or better track
if we speaking facts ... can clemson qb scramble? thus far that's a key ingredient to beating us ... nobody has just lined up and whipped us ... it got away from us second half vs. unc, but the threat of drake is real ... where's the next drake on the schedule?

Advertisement
if we speaking facts ... can clemson qb scramble? thus far that's a key ingredient to beating us ... nobody has just lined up and whipped us ... it got away from us second half vs. unc, but the threat of drake is real ... where's the next drake on the schedule?
Clemson has no downfield passing game so I'm sure they'll have at least two long TDs on KK5

Exactly. We played cupcakes and already lost to one of the worst teams in the ACC.
I said 7-5. Not sure how we get there at this point.
BC and UVA are worse than GT.
NcSt is on par with GT.
UL had their A&M moment vs ND only to lose to a bad team in Pitt.

So...there's hope

Last edited:
dead harry styles GIF

I think it's the way Miami is at 4-2 that is an issue. The fact that the first four weeks was spectacular, the Miami O was rolling, the D looked vastly improved. It's like the program completely disregarded what was working once the bye week happened and a completely different program took the field against GT. Even with the O being borderline useless that game, a simple victory formation wins that game and this team is 5-1, even after the frustrating loss yesterday.

It's tough for me to believe that this team can play a decent enough game to beat Clemson, or any other program with a pulse. This team just is incapable of playing a clean game for 4 quarters, and that's the issue I'm having with Mario. Am I giving up on Mario? No, I believe that he can do great things here, but this program can't afford another 5-7 season. Miami needs to avoid a prolonged slide. Find a way to win Saturday, and then get another streak going before FSU.

Advertisement
BC and UVA are worse than GT.
NcSt is on par with GT.
UL had their A&M moment vs ND only to lose to Pitt....another bad team.

So...there's hope
There's a ton of hope. People act like this team can't steal a game against Clemson. I wouldn't bet on it, but with this team, you never know. I wouldn't say that Clemson is significantly better than TAMU. I came into this season expecting 8-4 or better and that hasn't changed.

I think it's the way Miami is at 4-2 that is an issue. The fact that the first four weeks was spectacular, the Miami O was rolling, the D looked vastly improved. It's like the program completely disregarded what was working once the bye week happened and a completely different program took the field against GT. Even with the O being borderline useless that game, a simple victory formation wins that game and this team is 5-1, even after the frustrating loss yesterday.

It's tough for me to believe that this team can play a decent enough game to beat Clemson, or any other program with a pulse. This team just is incapable of playing a clean game for 4 quarters, and that's the issue I'm having with Mario. Am I giving up on Mario? No, I believe that he can do great things here, but this program can't afford another 5-7 season. Miami needs to avoid a prolonged slide. Find a way to win Saturday, and then get another streak going before FSU.
even against Atm, were sloppy. we played a bunch of garbage to get to 4-0 and probably made us look better than we all thought.

i saw a team the fought to the end last night against a team with a top 3 pick at qb and a high draft pick at wr ... it got away from us after our offense sputtered ... you have to learn to win these games ... it a process that most fans are not interested in letting play out
A 3 play sequence was the game , The bad snap.The long td pass, The ensuing interception.

Advertisement
There's a ton of hope. People act like this team can't steal a game against Clemson. I wouldn't bet on it, but with this team, you never know. I wouldn't say that Clemson is significantly better than TAMU. I came into this season expecting 8-4 or better and that hasn't changed.
Clemson has an all around better Defense. A&M has (had) the advantage on O.
They imploded at Duke, and are only 1-1 on the road, so who knows.

Once again we’re in a position where the next game is the “biggest game for the program in years” because we fell flat on our face once again in the previous game and need to rebound. **** it’s getting old.

Once again we’re in a position where the next game is the “biggest game for the program in years” because we fell flat on our face once again in the previous game and need to rebound. **** it’s getting old.
if i may, we've had two big "program" games thus far this season ... we won one of them ...

Advertisement
Back