Prior to the season if we said we were 4-2

or is it that some of our fans don't have the patience to let a process work out
LOL 9-9 in 2 years so far. we have 3 wins against g5 teams this year. come on w that. he isnt a good coach. hes a bad game day coach but good recruiter. hes a recruiting coordinator

Advertisement
after 20 years you would think our fanbase would finally “get it” but god bless their hearts they never do 🤣

1697419126768.png

I'm enjoying watching some future pros learn the craft. Jayden, Bain, Mauagoia, Chaney, Lt, Parrish, and Williams are a few that come to mind. We lost. Get over it and enjoy Miami football. We only get 13 games a year. (But turnovers are absoucking killing us this year. Pulls hair out)

Advertisement
If you can’t see what’s happening in the games, I don’t know what to tell you. We are on track to being a 6-6/7-5 team. That’s a nominal improvement over last year despite the fact that we are hugely improved at the coordinator position, at OL, and our RB room. Can’t explain that. Actually, I can.
RB room is ****

I see you working but let's be real... You're dangling by a thread on this one.

If we're 4-4 after eight games then most of us would have said we'd be disappointed. Hopefully we can beat either Clemson or FSU.
UVA after FehClempson.
Then NcSt, FSU.

Advertisement
Exactly. We played cupcakes and already lost to one of the worst teams in the ACC.
I said 7-5. Not sure how we get there at this point.
I said 7-5 too. I dont see us beating Clemson FSU anymore. NCSU is tough on the road. Louisville wont be easy depending on the state of the team. BC is ont he road and who knows half the roster could be checked out by then .

Advertisement
I agree, but not this way.

I thought it would be close losses to TAMU and UNC.

Not beat TAMU and **** the bed in a game Miami had won.

Still, 4-2 is fine for me.
the thing that sucks the most is that this team is so undisciplined and mistake prone when they play a p5 team. its a sign of poor coaching. even in our best win under Mario, we were sloppy.

Advertisement
the thing that sucks is the most is that this team is so undisciplined and mistake prone when they play a p5 team. its a sign of poor coaching

That’s why I only gave them +2 games with a really good infusion of new talent.

The coaching is subpar in a few spots

Still hurts me cause we really should be 5-1 and complaining about losing to UNC. I can live with that. 5-2 looks a lot better then 4-3 with a possible 7-5 or 6-6 season coming
5-2 doesn't spiral your season the way 4-3 does. they just begin to mount

Same as me.

They’re on track for that, but I’m not saying that’s ok.

I’m just saying that they’re within my range of expectations

I'm still holding out we beat Clemson at home and get back to a 8-4 or better track

Advertisement
Back