Prior relationship with T-Rob leads to UM offer for DE Durant

Advertisement
False information
Where did you hear that on Graves? Source? As of yesterday Ivins says he expects him to announce for Miami next week.
I’m sure it’s false, or high hopes. but I have frat brothers all over the place who are connected to college programs as coaches. And one of them said Azareyeh Thomas and Graves are being worked on hard by LSU.

I’m sure it’s false, or high hopes. but I have frat brothers all over the place who are connected to college programs as coaches. And one of them said Azareyeh Thomas and Graves are being worked on hard by LSU.
Wait bro, your “connected” frat brothers told you Graves might be an LSU lean now? Ok, I can relax now.

Advertisement
I

I woke up drunk and decided to go with it. I think I'm being forced to go to a parade so I needed to be drunk anyway.
BS - what state do you live in that they actually have 4th of July parades? Unless we are talking about the type of parade below 😂😂

200.gif

Advertisement

What frat u belong to, if u don’t mind me asking?

Advertisement
Staff wanted both players, particularly Durant. What’s the spin? Why can’t we call a spade for a spade?
Because a spade is never a spade in recruiting. Specifically when you have guys who bring credible information to the board telling us that Spells in particular was lower on the board. Not that he wasn't wanted but he wasn't the priority that Graves, Rogers and Fegans are. So sure they recruited Spells and probably will continue. I don't see T-Rob and DVD making the mistakes that Rumph made but if you told them they could have Spells or the three I mentioned they'd take the other 3 first according to what we've been told and shoot the shot at Singletary while they're at it.

The only black and white scenarios are who you sign and take the field with on Saturdays. Going back to last cycle, no doubt Marshall out of Palmetto was a miss. And even that isn't black and white considering the circumstances around that recruitment. But then you get a day 1 starter in Stevenson in the portal. So the Marshall situation sucked but I'd much rather have Stevenson this year than Marshall and the 2022 cycle is about loading up on CBs so missing on Marshall matters less. Good start with Rogers. Graves hopefully is the next one.

Durant is whatever to me. He only matters to some because of the lack of commitments currently and that is really making people nervous as if Miami will only sign 10 players this cycle.

Advertisement
BS - what state do you live in that they actually have 4th of July parades? Unless we are talking about the type of parade below 😂😂

200.gif
I'm in Montana in a small town called Red Lodge. I have a cabin up here. Went to a pig race (you bet on them/get hammered), went to a rodeo (they're pretty awesome actually-at least hammered), **** like that. There was a white ******* buffalo being pulled by a guy riding a huge bull....as American as it gets. I'm trying to upload the photo but it's too big.

I'm in Montana in a small town called Red Lodge. I have a cabin up here. Went to a pig race (you bet on them/get hammered), went to a rodeo (they're pretty awesome actually-at least hammered), **** like that. There was a white ******* buffalo being pulled by a guy riding a huge bull....as American as it gets. I'm trying to upload the photo but it's too big.
Sounds amazing. I think we need to be personal friends!! 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back