Prior relationship with T-Rob leads to UM offer for DE Durant

Advertisement
Do it, it's awesome. I'd go to Flathead Lake and rent a boat, then visit Whitefish and then do some big hikes around Glacier National Park. That's my favorite area (anywhere) during the summer.

There are plenty of other things to see but that's the best imo.

What’s it like in mid to late September, especially around glacier national park?

What’s it like in mid to late September, especially around glacier national park?
It's cooled down some by then but it shouldn't be too cold (for Montana), it's similar to how it is in June. I'm sure there are also less people which might be good as it's a lot busier now than pre-covid (in general). You could go boating on Flathead too but you'll be cold if it isn't sunny, I'd still definitely go as it's a massive and beautiful lake with nobody on it.

Even his family was surprised he didn’t pick miami. i could see him flipping to another team with a good season.

Advertisement
This is why figuring out what these kids will do is nearly impossible. Several family members thought he was going to pick Miami yet he picks Penn St. In the end, I think he'll be a Cane if he want him at signing day

Advertisement
How many DT's we think we are taking? 2022 we should have:

Jordan Miller
Jared Harrison-Hunte
Elijah Roberts
Leonard Taylor
Jalar Holley
Allen Haye
Quinten Williams

We don't have a ton of room, I would think 2 Max.

How many DT's we think we are taking? 2022 we should have:

Jordan Miller
Jared Harrison-Hunte
Elijah Roberts
Leonard Taylor
Jalar Holley
Allen Haye
Quinten Williams

We don't have a ton of room, I would think 2 Max.
I think 2 is the number, to keep max depth while guarding against possible portal defections.

Advertisement
I wonder if he would feel the same way if he knew about the vandy rape case that saw three of his players go to jail for long periods of time…..that Franklin tried to cover up
you think he’d like franklin more if he didn’t try to protect his players?

Advertisement
No, They are focused on Lucas from AZ, they love him, and feel like they are in the game with Bear. To what extent, who knows, but Tarber is also someone they are high on, Macho I am sure can speak to that more.
right. I didn't hear much about Durant. Honestly, I never heard Tolan was expected, that was internet hype. I think Devin Jackson was always more realistic.

No, They are focused on Lucas from AZ, they love him, and feel like they are in the game with Bear. To what extent, who knows, but Tarber is also someone they are high on, Macho I am sure can speak to that more.
Macho said some teams were justifiably questioning his motor.

Advertisement
Back