Prior relationship with T-Rob leads to UM offer for DE Durant

Advertisement
Shush, nooo, not before BS answers my question about the parade 😂😂😂😂

you must not have kids? There are parades everywhere - mostly designed for little kids.

here was mine today (I live outside dc). Just something small in my neighborhood where all the kids participate but I know many neighborhoods that go all out (dc, etc).
B4815271-95E5-4D12-B0F2-FCE5CAB45612.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is that the FSU locker room? It just reminds me of something I saw on here years ago…some FSU sweet boys dancing. I think it was that guy Francois. Where is he now?
Looks like the Penn State showers to me, lol

you must not have kids? There are parades everywhere - mostly designed for little kids.

here was mine today (I live outside dc). Just something small in my neighborhood where all the kids participate but I know many neighborhoods that go all out (dc, etc).
View attachment 149216
I have kids but I live in Miami and they don’t do parades down here like they do in other parts of the US.

Advertisement
I’ve get to get to Montana and that area. One of about maybe 5-6 states I haven’t been to.
Do it, it's awesome. I'd go to Flathead Lake and rent a boat, then visit Whitefish and then do some big hikes around Glacier National Park. That's my favorite area (anywhere) during the summer.

There are plenty of other things to see but that's the best imo.

None of this iiiishhh matters. If we win 10+ games in the regular season guys will be lining up to come here. If we **** the bed and go 7-5 then most guys will
Bounce and go somewhere else

Advertisement
Not sure how I feel about this kid. He's twitchy, agile and can bend but he's really small for a DT. I think his skills translate better at DE where he has more space to attack and is less likely to be a liability against the run. Miami obviously doesn't need him at DE in this class.

You have to be pretty special to succeed as a DT who's that undersized. I don't see an Easley or Donald level penetrator here.
Better suited as a 3-4 DE?

Better suited as a 3-4 DE?
Not as a 5-tech no. He's too short for that and you don't want him head-up on OTs.

The reality is there aren't many programs that allow their DTs to get upfield at the expense of gap integrity and anchoring/fighting pressure like Miami does. If he's too small to play DT at Miami then I'm not sure where he gets on the field as an interior guy. This kid is best-served playing DE in the 265-lb range. Maybe that's where Pedo State projects him.

Advertisement
Back