Pricing released UM VS UF

Update on my situation or anyone who may have become a Hurricane Club member in that past couple weeks. I called the number that was on my confirmation of donation email (305-284-9200). The lady said that the donations made online go to their University Wide system, which has been backed up, and that whoever processes those payments then sends over the information the Hurricane Club office. I made my payment on the 17th and when I called she pulled up my information and said that their office had just gotten the info that morning. If anyone is thinking of making a donation for the reason of getting in on the UF presale I would recommend calling the Hurricane Club directly so you don't get stuck in the same situation I have been in the past couple weeks.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20190130-120630.jpg

Anyone know what $ amount for tier 2? And any insight on whether tier 3 will actually get tix ?
And yes I tried calling and speaking 2 our brothers in the office....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol I'm now a season ticket holder and booster.. who can I corrupt? That and somebody needs to buy my home game tickets if I can't go because.. you know.. I live in South Carolina.

Advertisement
you probably wont get to buy UF tickets with just a $50 donation
It would put you in tier 3 at low priority but you would have an opportunity before the general public. Although, I don't think there will be much left, if any with the demand

It would put you in tier 3 at low priority but you would have an opportunity before the general public. Although, I don't think there will be much left, if any with the demand

I think there’s some kind of weighted formula they use, of which how long you’ve been a season ticket holder carries weight. Because I make my big donation in the summer. I just make a nominal donation in the early part of the year and it hasn’t affected my standing. So I think as long as you give something now, it’s more about how long you’ve been a season ticket holder and/or how many tickets you have, and how much you actually spend or have spent in the past. But I’m just guessing. I’ve never seen the actual formula. I just hope I’m really high up in tier 2 like I was last year. 🤞

Advertisement
I think there’s some kind of weighted formula they use, of which how long you’ve been a season ticket holder carries weight. Because I make my big donation in the summer. I just make a nominal donation in the early part of the year and it hasn’t affected my standing. So I think as long as you give something now, it’s more about how long you’ve been a season ticket holder and/or how many tickets you have, and how much you actually spend or have spent in the past. But I’m just guessing. I’ve never seen the actual formula. I just hope I’m really high up in tier 2 like I was last year. 🤞
That's correct, total length of season ticket holder status, along with total donations since. Also, with the student impact donation factored in. I was just saying making minimum $50 student impact donation would put someone in tier 3, although very low on the priority status.

That's correct, total length of season ticket holder status, along with total donations since. Also, with the student impact donation factored in. I was just saying making minimum $50 student impact donation would put someone in tier 3, although very low on the priority status.
I got you. Looks like we’re allotted the same number as the turds, I just hope that we do use everyone of our seats, and that none of those tix go to any **** fans. We have some idiot fans that sell to the turds, instead of first trying hard to sell to our own.

Advertisement
Back