Pricing released UM VS UF

Advertisement
So I can get level 3 and get 4 tickets to the game? or is it a lottery? Higher tiers get first choice? same type of deal for all way games? I'd rather give my money to Miami vs stubhub I don't get season tickets because I don't live in Miami.

So I haven’t been in that stadium in a few years, is the P33 - P35 section a club section?

My interest is mainly sight lines, but I won’t say no to comfort either, so I’m either going to be in that section or the red section just below, but the higher rows in red.

Asking anybody that has been there recently.

Advertisement
So I haven’t been in that stadium in a few years, is the P33 - P35 section a club section?

My interest is mainly sight lines, but I won’t say no to comfort either, so I’m either going to be in that section or the red section just below, but the higher rows in red.

Yeah. I dont know if they will feed everyone but I was in Row A in P35 for the Florida Classic. Seats are 200 level and perfect.

Yeah. I dont know if they will feed everyone but I was in Row A in P35 for the Florida Classic. Seats are 200 level and perfect.

Thanks. No, I don’t expect to be fed at those prices. I just mean is it a club level like the club level at our or stadium, where you have an indoor lounge area and so forth above the seats.

Row A would be the row closest to the field?

Advertisement
$50 for a ticket to see Canes-Gators is too rich for your blood? Not trying to sound like a message board millionaire here but what were you expecting? I think these prices are more than fair for an event like this.

Upper corners were about $35 for the bowl game against Louisville. I get the jacked up prices for a bowl. For a regular season game, and nosebleeds are $50? OK. Let's see this thing sell out.

Upper corners were about $35 for the bowl game against Louisville. I get the jacked up prices for a bowl. For a regular season game, and nosebleeds are $50? OK. Let's see this thing sell out.

I’ll gladly pay you $100 fūcking dollars to make me forget that game.

Thanks. No, I don’t expect to be fed at those prices. I just mean is it a club level like the club level at our or stadium, where you have an indoor lounge area and so forth above the seats.

Row A would be the row closest to the field?

yes. There’s a indoor seating area where they serve food like in the legends suite and the seats are below outside. That’s the only space outside of a lower level lounge that is like “club level”. Depend on the level A is the first row. I’ve sat on the 50 in 100 level and it’s cool too. I’d prefer to have upper 100 seating anywhere from 133-135. That’s what I hope at least.

yes. There’s a indoor seating area where they serve food like in the legends suite and the seats are below outside. That’s the only space outside of a lower level lounge that is like “club level”. Depend on the level A is the first row. I’ve sat on the 50 in 100 level and it’s cool too. I’d prefer to have upper 100 seating anywhere from 133-135. That’s what I hope at least.

Yeah I’m looking at that too. In the 133 to 135 level I would want the highest row, I assume that’s what you’re saying

Advertisement

This is from the WV game. Plaza seat sight lines are sweet. Opposite side I think but you can see the seats where Miami fans will be for the floriduh game. I don't know about this game but my seats did not include the inside bar sweetness. You might be able to find some from the actual section you're looking at here - A view from my seats

20161228_205946a.jpg

Just got an email from the athletic department, presale is February 18 for season ticket holders and/or hurricane club members

Advertisement
It will sell out instantly, Gator fans will gobbleup anything available at any price believe that

I'm guessing it will be sold out by the time tier 3 gets to pick, hence they are trying to get everyone to make a donation and move up to tier 2.

Advertisement
Back