Pricing released UM VS UF

Advertisement
Student impact is not part of season tickets. I just went through this a couple days ago. I pay over $4200 for suite tickets but was in tier 3. I had to pay an additional student impact donation to move to 2, this morning my email still showed 3. So I just received the response and he said I am actually , now in tier 2. Lol, what a mess.
Oh and I'm also in the 12 month plan and have already paid about 4 payments, yet show nothing on my profile for 2019.

Yes, this is my point.

For people who have had season tickets for a long time, the contribution WAS a part of our ticket package. I am a tax attorney, I realize why they would need to separate it NOW, but I just don't think they have updated the website AT ALL.

Again, let's clarify for everyone.

I can understand why Hurricane Club is separate (for legal and tax reasons). But when I try to make my separate Hurricane Club (Student Impact) contribution, the website routes me over to my ticket account.

It's just strange and confusing. That is all.

I don't have a problem setting up my Hurricane Club contributions separately, I just wish that the Athletic Department could figure this out.

19_CWK_CWSite-dd66c73a4f.jpg

Aug312019
2019 CAMPING WORLD KICKOFF
On Sale TBA
2019 CAMPING WORLD KICKOFF
GATORS VS. HURRICANES
The Florida Gators will play the Miami Hurricanes in the 2019 Camping World Kickoff game. History between the Florida schools is rich. Florida and Miami first met in 1938 and the Hurricanes lead the all-time series, 29-26. In the 55 meetings, more than half (26) have been decided by a touchdown or less. The 2019 game will be the seventh neutral-site meeting in the series with those matchups being split 3-3.
ESPN's first live regular-season college football night game telecast on September 1, 1984, featured Florida vs. Miami at “the Big Sombrero,” Tampa Stadium. The thriller that saw Bernie Kosar lead the ‘Canes over freshman QB Kerwin Bell’s Gators, 32-20 followed that afternoon’s first live regular-season game on ESPN pitting BYU at Pitt. The 2019 Camping World Kickoff game will take place almost 35 years to the day from that historic contest.
Tickets will go on sale in 2019, with Florida Citrus Sports members getting priority access as they do for the annual bowl games and for the 2016 (Florida State-Ole Miss) and 2018 (Alabama-Louisville) Camping World Kickoff games.
Read More

http://www.campingworldstadium.com/...miami-hurricanes-2019-camping-world-kickoff-1

So, I tried to read all of these responses to get my answer and it only left me more confused. I donted to the student impact fund recently, so that I would be able to get these tickets and away game tickets (I live in NC). I didn't get an email on this. SHOULD I have gotten an email if I'm a member?

Advertisement
So, I tried to read all of these responses to get my answer and it only left me more confused. I donted to the student impact fund recently, so that I would be able to get these tickets and away game tickets (I live in NC). I didn't get an email on this. SHOULD I have gotten an email if I'm a member?

I'm in the same boat as you and they told me the email to purchase goes out in a couple weeks.

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but when are the tickets available for purchase?

Advertisement

Yes you should have, but it seems like there is an issue with impact donations I would call or email them.

Look, I've been an alum and season ticket holder for decades. I make contributions to UM separate from my season ticket/giving level. They have changed the names on a lot of things, and there is also a big differential due to the changes in the tax laws.

I am telling you what I get when I log into my own account, or when I click the "Increase Priority" button. I'm aware. I'm not confused by the Student Impact donation being separate from season tickets. I am confused by how the website presents it to me. If they have bifurcated it from my giving level, then it is confusing when they present it as already-pledged. It's strange. It makes no sense.

UM has had issues for a long time. I have made separate stand-alone contributions to the Athletic Department, then I get my "giving level" and it doesn't reflect my contributions. Or I get a separate charitable receive for each season ticket. It's weird. It's confusing. And, yes, I have awareness of how it is supposed to be.

Yes it can be messy, but a phone call or email takes care of it. They just don’t do good enough job of getting on to their software vendor’s ***

Advertisement
Advertisement
FYI - behind the end-zone is actually not a bad view in Camping World - the stands at each end-zone are lifted quite a bit so depth perception isn't as bad as in most stadiums. I'll probably go lower-bowl home sideline just see get a better view of coaches/players in-game.

FYI - behind the end-zone is actually not a bad view in Camping World - the stands at each end-zone are lifted quite a bit so depth perception isn't as bad as in most stadiums. I'll probably go lower-bowl home sideline just see get a better view of coaches/players in-game.

Will agree here. Watched LSU-LOU Buffalo Wild Wings bowl and they weren’t bad seats. Only bad thing were the super drunk LSU fans in the 12pm heat. Lmao.

Advertisement
Back