Pricing released UM VS UF

Will agree here. Watched LSU-LOU Buffalo Wild Wings bowl and they weren’t bad seats. Only bad thing were the super drunk LSU fans in the 12pm heat. Lmao.
Haha... yeah, assuming you were North end-zone? I know the stadium well from watching Orlando City soccer games there - north end-zone has a huge bar and standing-room area behind it.

Advertisement
Yes it can be messy, but a phone call or email takes care of it. They just don’t do good enough job of getting on to their software vendor’s ***

Messy? They send me an e-mail with a link in it so I can make an additional contribution, and then the website is incomprehensible.

Don't give me an "easy" option and then force me to do something differently, with more effort. It's things like this, over several years, that have caused me to lose faith in Blake as an AD. He's like Mr. Kruger on Seinfeld, he just doesn't care enough about the details.

Advertisement
Messy? They send me an e-mail with a link in it so I can make an additional contribution, and then the website is incomprehensible.

Don't give me an "easy" option and then force me to do something differently, with more effort. It's things like this, over several years, that have caused me to lose faith in Blake as an AD. He's like Mr. Kruger on Seinfeld, he just doesn't care enough about the details.
@CashMoneyCane

It’s definitely on Blake.

And the whole thing is the very definition of messy.

The main problem in my opinion, is that they’re not doing a good job at all of managing their software vendor to give them (and us) what we need as customers. This has been going on for years. The shltty front end to the software.

Or should we go over there and burn the place down? I just don’t get getting all emotional about it, because it’s always been an easy fix for me with an email. But, yeah, they should fix it.

Or should we go over there and burn the place down?

Nobody is suggesting we burn the place down.

But how long should we tolerate general incompetence? Sure, he can manage to schedule a 12th game a few weeks before releasing the football schedule. But should we actually demand a bit more effort?

Maggot was a disaster. The ManaDee floated by for over a decade. Then we had Kirby and the Shermanator who couldn't wait to move on to "better" jobs. Are we so beaten down that we'll just put up with whatever minimal effort Blake cares to make, as long as he doesn't cut men's sports, eat all the food, or spend all day on Indeed.com?

This isn't difficult. And I should not be ashamed to expect more from my Athletic Department.

Nobody is suggesting we burn the place down.

But how long should we tolerate general incompetence? Sure, he can manage to schedule a 12th game a few weeks before releasing the football schedule. But should we actually demand a bit more effort?

Maggot was a disaster. The ManaDee floated by for over a decade. Then we had Kirby and the Shermanator who couldn't wait to move on to "better" jobs. Are we so beaten down that we'll just put up with whatever minimal effort Blake cares to make, as long as he doesn't cut men's sports, eat all the food, or spend all day on Indeed.com?

This isn't difficult. And I should not be ashamed to expect more from my Athletic Department.

I edited my post to add more.

I mean you don’t have to tolerate it. This is all voluntary.

Being a fan of the canes is voluntary. Buying their tickets is voluntary. Being a season ticket holder is voluntary. Attending the games is voluntary.

If it really bothers you that much, then I suggest you do something. All I can do is let them know of my displeasure. I don’t know what else to do, do you?

What exactly do you suggest we do? I’ve complained many times.

Advertisement

The main problem in my opinion, is that they’re not doing a good job at all of managing their software vendor to give them (and us) what we need as customers. This has been going on for years. The shltty front end to the software.

Or should we go over there and burn the place down? I just don’t get getting all emotional about it, because it’s always been an easy fix for me with an email. But, yeah, they should fix it.

1000x this.

LMAO... The University is not a corporation. Much closer to a government entity. Their websites suck ALL THE TIME.

But sure, as a long-time web project manager in finance, this is DEFINITELY on Blake.

This is what I do every year, live in NC but at least I can get cheap tickets to a game or two every year
How do you do this? I live in Lake Wylie, SC and hit any game within 3 hrs, would love to buy tickets from UM rather than vivid seats?
Thanks for the info!

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do you do this? I live in Lake Wylie, SC and hit any game within 3 hrs, would love to buy tickets from UM rather than vivid seats?
Thanks for the info!

I have a friend who was a GA a few years ago and Told me to sign up as a hurricane club member, since then I’ve always gotten updates on single game tickets. I try to go to all the NC and duke games and I’ll do Nc st and Virginia if we’re there.

So, I tried to read all of these responses to get my answer and it only left me more confused. I donted to the student impact fund recently, so that I would be able to get these tickets and away game tickets (I live in NC). I didn't get an email on this. SHOULD I have gotten an email if I'm a member?

I'm in the same boat, just recently moved to NC and trying to get some tickets for 3 away games.
What amount did you need to donate to get on the Tier 3 level.

You can give as little as $50 to the student impact donation. You can get sideline passes, closed practice access, Addidas apparel and personal time with coaches as well but now your talking in the thousands. At least those donations are tax deductible, unlike season ticket donations.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back