Predictions for NSD

JOE'CANE

Senior
friends sleep GIF

Sorry couldn't help it but I do think it's gonna be a long day for us. I hope I'm wrong.

I think we get Iuli, Cooper, Moten, and McCoy. I excited about Iuli, Cooper, and Moten and I'm indifferent about McCoy. Iuli and Cooper are a sign of things to come, big, nasty, strong dudes.

While it sucks that we miss on some high profile guys on the flip side I've heard and read that we will be getting some big time transfers in the spring. Plug and play type guys.

What do yall think? Who do we get?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
friends sleep GIF

Sorry couldn't help it but I do think it's gonna be a long day for us. I hope I'm wrong.

I think we get Iuli, Cooper, Moten, and McCoy. I excited about Iuli, Cooper, and Moten and I'm indifferent about McCoy. Iuli and Cooper are a sign of things to come, big, nasty, strong dudes.

While it sucks that we miss on some high profile guys on the flip side I've heard and read that we will be getting some big time transfers in the spring. Plug and play type guys.

If this is the outcome that is definitely not a long day. That is about the perfect scenario. We aren't getting Shemar and weren't going to for awhile now.

friends sleep GIF

If you think that's a long day, you may want to revise your expectations.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My predictions:
  • Cooper 90% (everything is pointing to UM unless an SEC power like Auburn gets heavily involved late or drops a bag)
  • McCoy 90% (everything is pointing to UM unless an SEC power like UF gets heavily involved late or drops a bag)
  • Iuli 45% (feeling home sick and distance is a factor - only hope is he's obsessed with Mario and Mirabal)
  • Stewart 45% (we've seen this story before, usually this favors SEC country - only hope is home town and being another LT and James Williams)
  • Moten 45% (late buzz that we are the favorites but something has just always seemed off with his recruitment)
  • Citizen 25% (feels SEC bound)
  • Thomas 25% (likely sticking with ISU commitment)
My heart says we get 3 or 4 guys and my brain says we get 2. Please before you all freakout remember a month ago we didn't have Kelly, Moss or Skinner. If you criticize Mario for whiffing on a couple of the guys above you have to give him credit for landing the trio I just mentioned.

My predictions:
  • Cooper 90% (everything is pointing to UM unless an SEC power like Auburn gets heavily involved late or drops a bag)
  • McCoy 90% (everything is pointing to UM unless an SEC power like UF gets heavily involved late or drops a bag)
  • Iuli 45% (feeling home sick and distance is a factor - only hope is he's obsessed with Mario and Mirabal)
  • Stewart 45% (we've seen this story before, usually this favors SEC country - only hope is home town and being another LT and James Williams)
  • Moten 45% (late buzz that we are the favorites but something has just always seemed off with his recruitment)
  • Citizen 25% (feels SEC bound)
  • Thomas 25% (likely sticking with ISU commitment)
My heart says we get 3 or 4 guys and my brain says we get 2. Please before you all freakout remember a month ago we didn't have Kelly, Moss or Skinner. If you criticize Mario for whiffing on a couple of the guys above you have to give him credit for landing the trio I just mentioned.
I would have thought James Williams would be a big influencing factor.

Advertisement
Back