Predictions for NSD

Advertisement
I really thought we’d finish this class in top 15. But looks like we’re only getting Matt McCoy tomorrow. Move on to 2023 and After the spring, there should be an influx of transfers. Mario can try again then.

Advertisement
Then what do you call what G5 Billy has done in hogtown?
Lets see tomorrow but this is what he has done since ESD. Etienne and a bunch of kids he had to fight off Central Michigan for. If he ends up with Perkins, Mathews and Citizen then I will give him props but until then he is filling his class with guys he could have signed at UL.

1643753416685.png

The Hurricanes get them ALL…U get a Car…U get a Car…U get a Car…NSD for the Win..Touchdown extra point good tooo

Didn’t Mario say he expected to sign 16-20 kids this class? If so, he’s expecting 6-10 more kids to sign. We might be in for some more surprises.

Think the 16-20 includes portal kids, so i dont believe an additional l 6-10 are expected to sign

Advertisement
My predictions:
  • Cooper 90% (everything is pointing to UM unless an SEC power like Auburn gets heavily involved late or drops a bag)
  • McCoy 90% (everything is pointing to UM unless an SEC power like UF gets heavily involved late or drops a bag)
  • Iuli 45% (feeling home sick and distance is a factor - only hope is he's obsessed with Mario and Mirabal)
  • Stewart 45% (we've seen this story before, usually this favors SEC country - only hope is home town and being another LT and James Williams)
  • Moten 45% (late buzz that we are the favorites but something has just always seemed off with his recruitment)
  • Citizen 25% (feels SEC bound)
  • Thomas 25% (likely sticking with ISU commitment)
My heart says we get 3 or 4 guys and my brain says we get 2. Please before you all freakout remember a month ago we didn't have Kelly, Moss or Skinner. If you criticize Mario for whiffing on a couple of the guys above you have to give him credit for landing the trio I just mentioned.
Based on the Golden years I am conditioned to think we get none, and that they all abruptly go to Florida and Alabama.

Advertisement
Lets see tomorrow but this is what he has done since ESD. Etienne and a bunch of kids he had to fight off Central Michigan for. If he ends up with Perkins, Mathews and Citizen then I will give him props but until then he is filling his class with guys he could have signed at UL.

View attachment 175629
He looks like he will go 1 for 1 against us since ESD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back