Prediction

Advertisement
I'm good w/ Butch. Would have been interesting to see what some new blood would do...but I have a feeling that he will get us back to elite status. He really wants that ring...

Advertisement
Staff Cap 6.4M Butch 1.9M + Incentives estimated to be worth an additional 640.000 & 260.000 for individual that occupies assistant HC, which leaves roughly 3.6M for coordinators/assistants.

Does 3.6M score high quality coordinator/position coaches?

Advertisement
I guess we're supposed to believe Butch Davis is a better coach and a better fit at his old school than John Robinson, Johnny Majors and Mike Riley with Petrino still pending along with being on par with Bill Snyder. He is supposed to be the exception to the rule in this case.

If this hire came after a comprehensive nation wide search, I'd be more excited. It does not feel that way.

As Chise said: Paul DiMare runs our school. Same dude who loved Golden. See ya'll in 3 years when the banners fly again.

AD Dimare made this hire. They'll make it seem like the yellow toothed man-hand lover did it, but we all know the truth.

Advertisement
Staff Cap 6.4M Butch 1.9M + Incentives estimated to be worth an additional 640.000 & 260.000 for individual that occupies assistant HC, which leaves roughly 3.6M for coordinators/assistants.

Where did this come from?

**** yea! Butch was the best fit all along. Let him build a great hungry staff and we'll be back to a top program sooner than expected

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2396199 said:

Where did this come from?

I think so, u sure about those numbers

Butch was right there with Herman for me, get the man in the building and allow him to start recruiting!

Advertisement
Back