Prediction time for 2020 Season

How many regular season games will the Canes win/lose this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you can't see the difference a New QB who has been making plays for 3 years already at the college level, a new OC who is a Real OC and has proved it over the years, a transfer DE who was one of the best in college football to team up with the BEST DE in college football makes this team different than 2019 than your blind hate for Manny is effecting your brain...

We'll see, hope to **** I'm wrong. I can't unsee the loses to GT, FIU, L. Tech and the way his team played after bye weeks. Simply doesn't have them ready.

Advertisement
We'll see, hope to **** I'm wrong. I can't unsee the loses to GT, FIU, L. Tech and the way his team played after bye weeks. Simply doesn't have them ready.

I think some of the seniors quit(Not Shaq) and the rest of the team followed. I think the new leaders on this team won't let that happen and we will see a different team. Lets Hope :)

I think some of the seniors quit(Not Shaq) and the rest of the team followed. I think the new leaders on this team won't let that happen and we will see a different team. Lets Hope :)

we didnt have leaders last year... YOU have to be GREAT to be a leader.

12-0 new QB, OC, experienced LT, WR coach with two straight first round picks. I only picked 12-0 because I don't think we're playing in a hostile road environment all year there will be no fans. Oct 24-Nov 14th will tell us how good we are. PS last year Manny started the off season like a WWE character. DO NOT IGNORE the impact of BLM and the VIRUS on the serious tone this season has taken on. I don't think he got three grad transfers to go from 6 to 8 wins. I think maturity wins. To remove the stench of last year he has to pull a Tony Bennett at UVA hoops... UVA got bounced as a 16 seed everyone was mocking their style of play and they come back and win the national championship. Nooo, I don't think we're close to a national championship at all, but winning big is what it will take to eradicate last year.

For real world conditions, we only have last season to go by.

There is a real chance Miami starts 0-4.

NOW, if they hang 40 on Temple while keeping them under 20, that would be great sign our Canes are headed to 3-0 going to Lansing.

Does play the first 3 games indicate what will happen against Sparty? Not so sure.

Advertisement
This seems like an abuse of mod powers.

I think... (Oh, God!) I think.. I'd like to speak to your manager.
Big mistake! Actual picture of @RVACane below!
images (1).jpeg

Advertisement
If you can't see the difference a New QB who has been making plays for 3 years already at the college level, a new OC who is a Real OC and has proved it over the years, a transfer DE who was one of the best in college football to team up with the BEST DE in college football makes this team different than 2019 than your blind hate for Manny is effecting your brain...

Valid points; however, if you can’t see how much we underachieved last year with what we had then you have your head up your ***, too. In other words, enough talk and hype, ******* win.

I want to say 12-0 every year, but alas. 10-2, losses to FSU and VT

I can’t speak for anyone else but if you lose to those teams then this season was a failure. Winning 10 mediocre games means nothing to me in the grand scheme of things.

Advertisement
I can’t speak for anyone else but if you lose to those teams then this season was a failure. Winning 10 mediocre games means nothing to me in the grand scheme of things.

a loss to FSU would be a devastating blow. We should handle them, but I had to pick two teams we're going to lose to. In all honesty we should run this schedule but I can't trust a coach who lost to FIU. All our opponents are average or above average though so we're goin have a disappointing loss or two

How are you feeling about the season and which games are potential losses to you?

Advertisement
8-4. This team is getting the players and the coaches it needs to win, but will leave games on the table that it SHOULD win because, unlike the Canes of old, they are not to the point of thinking and playing like champions yet and willing themselves to victory in the Fourth Quarter.

They lose at Sparty, VaTech, Virginia and at the Yellow Jackets.

The Canes don’t have the Losers Mentality fully wrung out of them yet. Diaz allowed that to hang around too much and there’s going to be a hangover from the unserious losses to Butch and La Tech. This is on Diaz, and if he doesn’t do any better than 8-4, or if the team doesn’t look like it’s keeping it close or turning the corner in these losses, the AD needs to let him go.

For real world conditions, we only have last season to go by.

There is a real chance Miami starts 0-4.

NOW, if they hang 40 on Temple while keeping them under 20, that would be great sign our Canes are headed to 3-0 going to Lansing.

Does play the first 3 games indicate what will happen against Sparty? Not so sure.

d5UlHGN.gif

Advertisement
Back