Predict the date the Rob Chudzinski era begins......

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
Monday November 30, 2015.

Chud will be the next head coach at Miami.....it's beyond obvious.

He has purposely passed on numerous offensive coordinator jobs because he has been all but promised the job when Golden is fired this year.

Chud would set the college football world on fire with his offensive prowess combined with the monster recruiting staff he would assemble.

Ken Dorsey
Mike Rumph
Kevin Patrick
Kevin Beard
Vernon Hargraves
Hurlie Brown
Mike Sullivan
etc.

The guy has 3 rings......2 as a player....1 as coach.

We would be ACC champs within 2 years.

PERFECT FIT!!!

Advertisement
The OP has no authority to be promising Chud the job. Especially if it has led to him passing up several lucrative coordinator positions. You're playing with a man's livelihood.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan Henning 2.

P. S. LULZ at Chud passing up NFL OC gigs because he knows he'll be the next UM HC. Dear friend, please stop lying. There are impressionable young people reading this board. They don't need to be polluted by your sick fables.

But all of those guys were available in 2010, too ...

- Butch was at UNC going 8-5 and finishing 4-4 in the ACC. He was also involved in an academic misconduct investigation ...
- Chud was between coaching TEs & being the AHC in San Diego to being the OC for Carolina in the NFL. He was on a pro HC track, so I get it ...
- Schiano was at Rutgers, finishing a 4-8 season that also saw him go 1-6 in the Big East ...

The only change in 2015 is that all of them are viewed LESS favorably in their careers than they were in 2010. Every single one of those guys thought the Miami job was beneath them in 2010.

Between Butch,Chud, & Schiano, it's safe to say that UM has better options in 2015, than they did in 2010./QUOTE]

Advertisement
Dan Henning 2.

P. S. LULZ at Chud passing up NFL OC gigs because he knows he'll be the next UM HC. Dear friend, please stop lying. There are impressionable young people reading this board. They don't need to be polluted by your sick fables.

I'm not sure how decent Chud would be as HC at Miami, but there is some logic to the theory that he's waiting for some position to open up.

He could be waiting for the Miami job to open up after Golden has another mediocre season?

Or ...

He could be waiting for Pep Hamilton to get a HC job next year, allowing Chud to slide into the vacated OC position?

Hmmm ...

Waiting to resurrect a program that may, or may not, want to commit the resources and investment required to compete in college football at the highest level?

Or waiting to coach an NFL offense led by a QB who can be a Hall of Famer?

Decisions, decisions ...

Dan Henning 2.

I'm not sure how decent Chud would be as HC at Miami, but there is some logic to the theory that he's waiting for some position to open up.

He could be waiting for the Miami job to open up after Golden has another mediocre season?

Or ...

He could be waiting for Pep Hamilton to get a HC job next year, allowing Chud to slide into the vacated OC position?

Hmmm ...

Waiting to resurrect a program that may, or may not, want to commit the resources and investment required to compete in college football at the highest level?

Or waiting to coach an NFL offense led by a QB who can be a Hall of Famer?

Decisions, decisions ...

He is passing on OC and HC gigs the same way Jedd Fisch is. It's okay to support your candidate, friend, but stop posting pernicious nonsense.

Advertisement
But all of those guys were available in 2010, too ...

- Butch was at UNC going 8-5 and finishing 4-4 in the ACC. He was also involved in an academic misconduct investigation ...
- Chud was between coaching TEs & being the AHC in San Diego to being the OC for Carolina in the NFL. He was on a pro HC track, so I get it ...
- Schiano was at Rutgers, finishing a 4-8 season that also saw him go 1-6 in the Big East ...

The only change in 2015 is that all of them are viewed LESS favorably in their careers than they were in 2010. Every single one of those guys thought the Miami job was beneath them in 2010.

Between Butch,Chud, & Schiano, it's safe to say that UM has better options in 2015, than they did in 2010./QUOTE]

But Donna will be gone this time.

Chud didn't pass up coordinator jobs. The Colts wouldn't give him permission to interview. I know this because I am a Rams fan and they wanted to bring him in to talk about their open OC position.

chud would leave the first time the nfl called. my friend played under him, loves him, says he would be great but he wants to be in nfl

No thanks on Chud. think hes more happy in the nfl than running a CFB team.

No thanks on Butch either.

Schiano = 50/50 with me.

Advertisement
Back