Predict the date the Rob Chudzinski era begins......

Advertisement
Chud $$$$ are the issue, Butch & Schiano want back in bad and could make a difference
been pretty much 10+ years of mediocrity Coker, Shannon,Golden
still think we need a top flight AD before a coaching hire

Well I've been saying I want Chud to be the Head Coach for a while now. He wouldn't accept the job for anything less. Hopefully find a way to bring Butch back, like as DC. I definitely agree with Dorsey as OC. I like keeping Ice, Kehoe, Beard, and Hurlie.

Still, I have a sinking feeling that we will hire Lane Kiffin as HC once Golden is (hopefully) gone. And that would be good for recruiting, but nothing else really. He'd be fine as an OC, but he'd have no reason to leave the OC job at Bama unless its for a HC job somewhere.

Why would you want the STUDENT (Chud) to be the HC, and the MASTER (Butch) to be the student?

Someone's got their butt and head reversed, AND wants to do the same thing for a coaching staff.

Because the so called student, who by the way is the only one that has actually been coaching recently, would only be willing to leave the NFL if it was to be the HC. Why on earth would he leave the NFL to be an OC? Plus Chud hasn't been the student for a while now. Lastly, Butch would very likely accept the HC or DC position. ****, he'd probably accept like the DL position if that's all we offered. **** I wouldn't even be mad if Butch only came to be the king of our recruiting.

I doubt Chud would be interested...but we'd be lucky to have him. He's Albert Einstein compared the last 3 incompetent ******* morons we've had here over the past decade.

Advertisement
Well I've been saying I want Chud to be the Head Coach for a while now. He wouldn't accept the job for anything less. Hopefully find a way to bring Butch back, like as DC. I definitely agree with Dorsey as OC. I like keeping Ice, Kehoe, Beard, and Hurlie.

Still, I have a sinking feeling that we will hire Lane Kiffin as HC once Golden is (hopefully) gone. And that would be good for recruiting, but nothing else really. He'd be fine as an OC, but he'd have no reason to leave the OC job at Bama unless its for a HC job somewhere.

Why would you want the STUDENT (Chud) to be the HC, and the MASTER (Butch) to be the student?

Someone's got their butt and head reversed, AND wants to do the same thing for a coaching staff.

Because the so called student, who by the way is the only one that has actually been coaching recently, would only be willing to leave the NFL if it was to be the HC. Why on earth would he leave the NFL to be an OC? Plus Chud hasn't been the student for a while now. Lastly, Butch would very likely accept the HC or DC position. ****, he'd probably accept like the DL position if that's all we offered. **** I wouldn't even be mad if Butch only came to be the king of our recruiting.

You really are young.

Chud's a fine coordinator. Don't you think we've all had a bellyful of coordinators who weren't worth a **** at the HC position, and one HC that is in over his head?

Why not get someone who's a proven head coach? At Miami?

Dorsey at OC? I love Dorsey, but we need some real coaches for a change.

All you pups come up with some of the most ridiculous postulations I've ever heard of. Have we learned NOTHING in the past ten years?

Advertisement

You really are young.

Chud's a fine coordinator. Don't you think we've all had a bellyful of coordinators who weren't worth a **** at the HC position, and one HC that is in over his head?

Why not get someone who's a proven head coach? At Miami?

Dorsey at OC? I love Dorsey, but we need some real coaches for a change.

All you pups come up with some of the most ridiculous postulations I've ever heard of. Have we learned NOTHING in the past ten years?

Why exactly is Chud a bad choice as a HC? In Cleveland he wasn't even given a chance. It's not anything like hiring Kiffin, whose proven he isn't a successful HC yet.
If I was betting though, I'd bet we hire Kiffin. He's still young and is doing really well as an OC and of course is a great recruiter. I hope we don't, but if I was betting, thats who I'd bet gets the job.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't know who UM is going to hire as HC or when it will happen. I only know that I feel like I'm in the ring with Ali who's been shuffling and tagging me for 10 rounds. They better get the next one right because my corner man's about to throw in the sponge.

So, here is the correct summary. Older guys love Butch because he worked out well once before. Young guys want OCs who have ties to the past. The university will likely bring in neither.

Advertisement
people who know Chud know that he has the NFL bug. he would leave us the second an NFL HC job was offered.
I dont want Mario but alot of the butch bashers in media secretly want him.

people who know Chud know that he has the NFL bug. he would leave us the second an NFL HC job was offered.
I dont want Mario but alot of the butch bashers in media secretly want him.

Are you for real?

Do you know Chud? Who are the UM media members who bash Butch?

Where do you come up with this ****?

I'd gladly take him over the garbage we currently have

[video=youtube;180uJtYyK2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=180uJtYyK2M[/video]

I'd gladly take him over the garbage we currently have

[video=youtube;180uJtYyK2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=180uJtYyK2M[/video]

if u cant out recruit florida bama n fsu in your own backyard u can have god as the coach ur not winning. butch will get this **** locked down and will identify monsters.

Advertisement
Back