Predict Taggart's tenure at FSU

A loss to VT (while very unlikely) could start a QB controversy and fan meltdown. That would be fun.

If, a big "IF", VT does win, FSU and Taggert The Clown will implode.

Will be like Folden's first game, the tap out at Maryland.

Advertisement
He will recruit at an elite level, similar to Jimbo. Overall I think he will always have them winning 9-10 games but they will always have blunders because he is a corch.

He will recruit at an elite level, similar to Jimbo. Overall I think he will always have them winning 9-10 games but they will always have blunders because he is a corch.

No he won’t. Jimbo is one of the elite recruiting head coaches kn the country.

He won 10 games once in his career with winky flowers. Highly unlikely he ever does better than 8-4 or 9-3. 9-3 is a stretch actually.

No he won’t. Jimbo is one of the elite recruiting head coaches kn the country.

He won 10 games once in his career with winky flowers. Highly unlikely he ever does better than 8-4 or 9-3. 9-3 is a stretch actually.
Jimbo is an elite recruiter but with FSU’s bag game and Taggert being AA, think they will have monster classes. Same thing could have happened here with Randy was so **** stubborn and sensitive. Don’t get me wrong, Taggert is corny but that will work on the trail. In the end though it won’t matter as he is a corch. Also, I hope he win 9-10 a year, enough to keep him around as long as possible.

Advertisement
Jimbo is an elite recruiter but with FSU’s bag game and Taggert being AA, think they will have monster classes. Same thing could have happened here with Randy was so **** stubborn and sensitive. Don’t get me wrong, Taggert is corny but that will work on the trail. In the end though it won’t matter as he is a corch. Also, I hope he win 9-10 a year, enough to keep him around as long as possible.

Sure it will.

I believe they upgraded their staff 10 fold, Jimbo gave up, and was done. Within 2 years, probable back in college football playoffs. recruiting will pick up. Just saw they got number 1 QB on 247 today Howell.

I believe they upgraded their staff 10 fold, Jimbo gave up, and was done. Within 2 years, probable back in college football playoffs. recruiting will pick up. Just saw they got number 1 QB on 247 today Howell.

Seriously?

What in his coaching performance history leads you to believe that in 2 years he’ll be in the playoffs. It’s a serious question.

I don’t recall, but are you one of our many FSU jïzz moppers? We’ve got quite a few, but I’m having trouble recollecting if you’re one of them.

Advertisement

Amazing. It’s incredible how delusional some people are.

The definition of Uncle Tom

How is the guy an Uncle Tom? I know it's shocking to the wannabe gangsters on this board, but every Black man isn't some extra from the set of "Boyz N the Hood". I don't think Willie will be a long term solution up there, just because it's tough enough to win titles anywhere, it's even tougher when you have unrealistic boosters that will run you out of town for being a top 15 coach. Jimbo is flawed as ****, but he also gave FSU a run they hadn't seen for a decade, and he was still desperate for an out. WT should have stayed at Oregon, his stuff would have played better at a program like that.

That said, calling the dude an Uncle Tom is a bit much. Miami should and most likely will have an upper hand over FSU in the years to come, but that was the case for most of the last 35 years, outside of the Fisher era, and the Probation Years.

Advertisement
I'm not a "FSU **** mopper," as it was so eloquently put above, but one major advantage they still have over Miami is that their last period of real national relevance was only a couple years ago. The vast majority of kids in this state are a bunch of front-runners when it comes to picking one of the big 3, and prior to last year, the last time Miami made any noise, these kids were still in diapers, and since we were mediocre for so long, far too many of them grew up with the garnet and gold. With in-state recruiting, FSU still holds the front-runner's advantage over Miami, and UF too for that matter. I don't think they are winning national titles any time soon, but unless this guy is just a terrible coach, it's hard to see them dropping too far below 9 wins.

Seriously?

What in his coaching performance history leads you to believe that in 2 years he’ll be in the playoffs. It’s a serious question.

I don’t recall, but are you one of our many FSU jïzz moppers? We’ve got quite a few, but I’m having trouble recollecting if you’re one of them.

Oh yes, tpres has a long history of loving FSU.

Advertisement
Just noticed nobody on their roster has a single digit number.

I must say, I like that. Make them earn it.

Guys don’t pick on Taggart to much. Apparently he is the goat because he can dance and play music at practice. These noles hype up every **** person affiliated with there program.

Advertisement
Back