Predict Taggart's tenure at FSU

I just think last year was an outlier for them with their current talent. If Francois is ready to play they'll be pretty good imo. I agree he's a downgrade, though.

They, as in F$U fans and administration, reminded the college football world that they are one of the most soft-shouldered and whiniest fan bases in existence. It was covered up by their love and admiration for Bowden and then Jimbo's quick work at getting them relevant again.

I pin about 80% of their 7-6 season on them personally and less on Jimbo. I don't like Jimbo, but he had a reputation for being a very good to great recruiter, and his gameday prowess, especially when it came to making adjustments was elite. His record against UM and UF was the best that fan base had ever seen regardless of our circumstances; he beat a weak UM and UF like he was supposed to.

Still, they couldn't see past Francois' injury and got all over his *** and made the situation completely toxic. Yeah, he flirted with LSU, it's business and he got paid for that flirtation. What happened when they ran him out of town? He got paid $$$$$$ by TAMU and they wound up with Willie Taggart-- guess who was on the right side of their ****ing match? Yup, Jimbo.

So, how will this all workout for Taggart and FSU? Probably not too good and it will be on both of them.

Advertisement
Hopefully VT can do the Lord’s work opening night and start them at 0-1. We’ll push them to the edge of the cliff midseason with their 2nd loss. They then have Clemson, ND, and UF.

So long as we hand them a nice L, things will spiral out of control for them at the end of the season.

taggert is gonna be an upgrade over jumbo offensively? really? taggert is that good offensively?

fsu usually folds pretty quickly so I see them falling apart after we hand them their 2nd or 3rd loss.

I think they will give him 4 recruiting classes. If by that 4th year they have not won an Atlantic Division he is gone.

Advertisement
no way he's getting 4 recruiting classes.

he had a good thing that would have been enough at Oregon. he screwed that up.

So you think he will be out way before then? Would not be out of the realm of possibility but I am just going with my gut.

Taggart is not a serious football coach. He’s one of those clowns like Golden who thinks “having fun” and a “good time” is what leads to winning.

Read the latest article on espn about them. Taggart says “most of the coaching takes place in the film room” instead of on the practice field. I mean, you can learn a lot in the film room, but there’s no substitute for actually utilizing the skills youve learned. They are also blasting Blake shelton at practice (seriously). And Taggart is using corny motivational techniques like making you earn single single digit numbers. What does this sound like? Al golden. He also made players earn the black practice jerseys, played music at practice in an attempt to be cool, and thought winning was about dumb motivational techniques rather than playing sound, fundamental football.

Taggart is going to be a massive bust, but luckily for us the fsu dorks are wrapped into his cult of personality that he may be there 4-5 years.

Hopefully VT can do the Lord’s work opening night and start them at 0-1. We’ll push them to the edge of the cliff midseason with their 2nd loss. They then have Clemson, ND, and UF.

So long as we hand them a nice L, things will spiral out of control for them at the end of the season.

Whoever they start at QB will be light years better than ours.

Advertisement
taggert is gonna be an upgrade over jumbo offensively?

Yes, and Dumbo's not exactly an offensive savant.

Dumbo's offenses required overwhelming talent to be effective.

Ever since Taggart switched to the GCO in 15', His offenses have been more productive than Dumbo's.

Now of course you have to take variables like level of competition into account...but still, when you look at time of possession & PPG, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Taggarts trying to score as many points as He can in as little time as He can.

Yes, and Dumbo's not exactly an offensive savant.

Dumbo's offenses required overwhelming talent to be effective.

Ever since Taggart switched to the GCO in 15', His offenses have been more productive than Dumbo's.

Now of course you have to take variables like level of competition into account...but still, when you look at time of possession & PPG, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Taggarts trying to score as many points as He can in as little time as He can.

Lmfao

Attachments

• 70F6E8CE-D761-4919-947B-9C41219727F6.jpeg
    70F6E8CE-D761-4919-947B-9C41219727F6.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 4
Advertisement

I may be in the minority on this, but I would rather VT lose the game. The more ACC losses our coastal division foes have, the better!..........especially Vag Tech!

No they won’t. They’ve already convinced themselves Jimbo ruined the program down to the bones.

I live up here. They love a chance to prove how liberal and open minded they are. Think Donna Shalala with something more to prove.
Yeah, Tallys actually taken a surprisngly liberal turm. Its like the Florida version of Austin.

Wow. Shots fired. Love the attack by baez. Love letting these kids know how corny he is in case they don’t figure it out for themselves.

Advertisement
Taggart is not a serious football coach. He’s one of those clowns like Golden who thinks “having fun” and a “good time” is what leads to winning.

Read the latest article on espn about them. Taggart says “most of the coaching takes place in the film room” instead of on the practice field. I mean, you can learn a lot in the film room, but there’s no substitute for actually utilizing the skills youve learned. They are also blasting Blake shelton at practice (seriously). And Taggart is using corny motivational techniques like making you earn single single digit numbers. What does this sound like? Al golden. He also made players earn the black practice jerseys, played music at practice in an attempt to be cool, and thought winning was about dumb motivational techniques rather than playing sound, fundamental football.

Taggart is going to be a massive bust, but luckily for us the fsu dorks are wrapped into his cult of personality that he may be there 4-5 years.

That's the **** truth right there. He is about flash as if that wins games. Flash will bring in some good classes, but they won't win as much as they should because they're short on grind.

Wow. Shots fired. Love the attack by baez. Love letting these kids know how corny he is in case they don’t figure it out for themselves.

That’s not actually him.

No Miami coach or employee would directly attack someone or even name them, unless under very extraordinary circumstances. I don’t think it’s ever happened in recent history.

It’s just not done.

I think he will do a job below what fisher did, think they will be good but dont think they will win a title under that weirdo.

Advertisement
Back