Predict Rosier's stats

brcane1

Sophomore
Assuming Malik starts all 12 regular season games, what type of stat line do you think he'll put up?

I'm thinking like 2250 yards, 58% completion, 18/13 td/int, 750 yards rushing 7 TDs.

Advertisement
that's a lot of rushing yard IMO

2,850, 60% completions, 22/13 TD/INT, 350 yards rushing, 4 TDs

Advertisement
Heisman, first team all american, first overall draft pick to the Jets, causing him to quit football rather than play for that dumpster fire

I see him having a better than 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio. If he doesn't he might not be the starter all year. 25 TDs, 10 INTs, and several drives kept alive with his feet.

Advertisement
Assuming Malik starts all 12 regular season games, what type of stat line do you think he'll put up?

I'm thinking like 2250 yards, 58% completion, 18/13 td/int, 750 yards rushing 7 TDs.

He wouldn't have the chance to put up those horrific numbers. He'd get benched before he did that.

Dude hangs 70% completion percentage on the best D he'll face all year (ours), and you underachievers have him putting up **** numbers like this against the likes of BCC, Ark State, et. al.?

He wouldn't have the chance to put up those horrific numbers. He'd get benched before he did that.

Dude hangs 70% completion percentage on the best D he'll face all year (ours), and you underachievers have him putting up **** numbers like this against the likes of BCC, Ark State, et. al.?

He should be applauded for his scrimmage performance, but 70% completion in a controlled scrimmage setting (ball placed at certain spots on the field, etc), while not taking full hits is very different than in real game action. Still, it was impressive.

He should be applauded for his scrimmage performance, but 70% completion in a controlled scrimmage setting (ball placed at certain spots on the field, etc), while not taking full hits is very different than in real game action. Still, it was impressive.

Keep dry hating on Malik, bro. I see you.

Completing anything against UM in ANY situation is more impressive than what he'll be facing most of the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Keep dry hating on Malik, bro. I see you.

Completing anything against UM in ANY situation is more impressive than what he'll be facing most of the season.

I'm the last person who is hating on Malik on here.

Some of these projected stats look like most people dont expect us to win 10 games. Or you think Mark Walton goes off for 1700+ rushing yards or something. If he passes for less then 3000 yards (250 YPG) then we had a VERY long season because we will struggle to win 9 games.... Either that or Walton went ape$hit. Or our defense turned into the 2000 Ravens on us. Only other way we got to 10 wins passing less then 250 YPG with 3-4 cupcakes on the schedule. And a slew of other mediocre ACC teams we will be facing this year.

2800 yds
19 TDs passing
4 TDs rushing
7 INTs

I'm gonna go with something like 200 yards rushing due to sack yards coming off the rushing total.

Still I'm gonna guess he winds up with over 3000 all-purpose yards.

Advertisement
Back