Predict Rosier's stats

This ain't the 80s anymore. You have to move the football and score TDs to win today. If your starting QB is throwing for less than 3000 yards combined with running for less than 500 yards you're probably going to be an 8 win club.

Even the best defenses are giving up yards and points these days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Malik Rosier (through 9 games ‘17)

PASSING
Att: 298 (43 - Syracuse)
Cmp: 169 (27 - Toledo)
Yds: 2410 (356 - UNC)
Cmp%: 56.7 (75% - Toledo)
TDs: 20 (3 - BCC, Tol, FSU, UNC)
INTs: 7 (3 - VT)
RAT: 142.1 (174.6 - Toledo)

RUSHING
Car: 91 (15 - DUKE)
Yds: 339 (84 - VT)
TDs: 4 (1 - Tol, Duke, VT, ****)

Malik Rosier (through 9 games ‘17)

PASSING
Att: 298 (43 - Syracuse)
Cmp: 169 (27 - Toledo)
Yds: 2410 (356 - UNC)
Cmp%: 56.7 (75% - Toledo)
TDs: 20 (3 - BCC, Tol, FSU, UNC)
INTs: 7 (3 - VT)
RAT: 142.1 (174.6 - Toledo)

RUSHING
Car: 91 (15 - DUKE)
Yds: 339 (84 - VT)
TDs: 4 (1 - Tol, Duke, VT, ****)

his td-int ratio is far better than i ever expected at this point in the season.

2800 yds
19 TDs passing
4 TDs rushing
7 INTs

I'm gonna go with something like 200 yards rushing due to sack yards coming off the rushing total.

Still I'm gonna guess he winds up with over 3000 all-purpose yards.

Doing pretty good! Two regular season games to go so he'll surpass what I predicted.

56% completion is AWFUL. great stats otherwise, but he's got to improve accuracy. That won't even fly in the AFL

Advertisement
2800 yds
19 TDs passing
4 TDs rushing
7 INTs

I'm gonna go with something like 200 yards rushing due to sack yards coming off the rushing total.

Doing pretty good! Two regular season games to go so he'll surpass what I predicted.

1 less regular season game as well

2800 yds
19 TDs passing
4 TDs rushing
7 INTs

1 less regular season game as well

Right totally forgot that! So yeah, I should have posted "In 9 games, this is what Rosier will accomplish." Pretty impressive.

Advertisement
56% completion is AWFUL. great stats otherwise, but he's got to improve accuracy. That won't even fly in the AFL

At this point mane, it just is what it is.

He's not gonna change. He'll be up and down the rest of the way out.

He's a winner though, that's all that counts.

Advertisement
It's just amazing that he was able to pass up Vinny's record for TDs by a QB in a season...and nobody even wants him to get near the starting job next season.

These are strange times.

It's just amazing that he was able to pass up Vinny's record for TDs by a QB in a season...and nobody even wants him to get near the starting job next season.

These are strange times.

Kaaya broke all the passing records and folks were ready to show him the door too. They did good things, but both have weaknesses that are far too easily exposed to win a championship. Kaaya couldn't move so he'd get eaten up by good DLs and Rosier struggled too much with inconsistency and accuracy (and I don't think he could read defenses well). If you had a Kaayas accuracy and smarts with Rosier's moxy and mobility, you'd have yourself one **** of a QB. Enter Nkosi Perry.

These are strange times.

Kaaya broke all the passing records and folks were ready to show him the door too. They did good things, but both have weaknesses that are far too easily exposed to win a championship. Kaaya couldn't move so he'd get eaten up by good DLs and Rosier struggled too much with inconsistency and accuracy (and I don't think he could read defenses well). If you had a Kaayas accuracy and smarts with Rosier's moxy and mobility, you'd have yourself one **** of a QB. Enter Nkosi Perry.

not only that, but the game is a lot different for QBs in 2017 than it was in 1986. Reaching Vinny's numbers won't be all that difficult for a top level QB in a modern offense.

not only that, but the game is a lot different for QBs in 2017 than it was in 1986. Reaching Vinny's numbers won't be all that difficult for a top level QB in a modern offense.

You're probably right, but it just feels so wrong that a QB with so many limitations who (as of now) has no chance of playing in the NFL is the owner of that record over one of the most gifted QB's (aside from bowl games) Miami has ever had.

Advertisement
Back