PractiSe Tuesday, August 17

Advertisement
Yeah I remember reading about how his team was more focused on him directionally punting than actually booming them. There was no shortage of panic here when word got out we signed a JUCO punter who only averaged 38 yards per kick or something like that. "He's just another Feagles!!!!"

But the kicking game is a mystery to me. Why some guys are better than others and what exactly goes into improving kicking is far beyond my football knowledge.
Several of us, including you, were optimistic about Louie Louie the moment he was announced as a Cane.

His AFL pedigree alone ws reason for the positive outlook. Obviously Chopper Read has outperformed all expectations.

Canes staff need firm pimp hand discipline if they sign a P from anywhere but Aus/NZ leagues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s the deal with ‘Rique?

came here bc he didn’t like playing slot at UGA. Now he is playing some slot here, and not even starting outside.

He has the body of a safety. Does he overestimate his abilities as a CB?

@Cribby

Advertisement
DE is turning into a disaster. Move Brooks and Roberts to defensive end Right Now Boy there ain't no time.
Diaz went on to add Roche even though he had Phillips and Rousseau(prior to opting out) on the same team.Yet decided to not bring another Portal DE when all we return is Harvey,Johnson,Chantz and Mcloud and 2 undersized true freshmen.Even with Cam W getting kicked out we needed more talent there.

What are you talking about? He’s nicked up, being held out precautionary
Do you project him as an all-ACC corner (1st-3rd team)?

Not knocking him and happy he is here. Just trying to get an understanding of what kind of player we got.

Advertisement
Back