Practise starts Friday!!

Advertisement
Can’t wait to see the new offense with Enos in charge. Did Tate get a waiver?
Yes, but have you heard about this new disease they're talking about in China? They say it might be a big deal.

To me, it's all about:

- CB play
- QB rhythm & continuity with the WR's
- And keeping everyone healthy

That's all I'm focusing on for Fall, the rest will take care of itself, yes even OL play.

Because as I mentioned in a thread yesterday, Coach Torrian Wilson has been working with both John Campbell & Jarrid Williams this offseason & they both have looked really good in solidifiying their footwork & overall technique.

I'm not worried about the Tackle play, those two as long as they stay healthy will be good.

I need to see Ivey step up & see if his offseason work with his technique has improved.

And I wanna see King build that connection with Pope, Wiggins, Payton, Harley & Redding.

Lol y’all gave up on Ivey already. That’s wild... Dude was a first year starting Sophomore last year...
I haven't given up on him & I've been his harshest critic, but I need to see him take a big step up in his play because he was a liability in coverage last year.

He can't get any faster, he is what he is as a bigger Corner, but he can make up for it with sound & proper technique which was a huge part in why he got beat so often last year.

I highly doubt the staff will bench him until he just shows he can't go, so for the first few games he's gonna have to really hold down that Boundary spot if he wants to keep Christian Williams off his heels.

Advertisement
I haven't given up on him & I've been his harshest critic, but I need to see him take a big step up in his play because he was a liability in coverage last year.

He can't get any faster, he is what he is as a bigger Corner, but he can make up for it with sound & proper technique which was a huge part in why he got beat so often last year.

I highly doubt the staff will bench him until he just shows he can't go, so for the first few games he's gonna have to really hold down that Boundary spot if he wants to keep Christian Williams off his heels.
After he got burned bad last year, he stepped up and got an int. Sometimes it takes a wake up moment.

It happened with Travis Benjamin. He was allowing the ball to bounce to defenders and finally got called out. He said he'd bat it down if he couldn't catch it.

Like I Ching says, "Before a brilliant person begins something great, they must look foolish to the crowd. "

Sadly, it’ll be closed tighter than an Amish chick’s box, so we’ll get nothing of any substance. And the only questions being asked by our dopey blogger “reporters” will be about who has the bug.
Rumspringa, bytch!

Advertisement
Sadly, it’ll be closed tighter than an Amish chick’s box, so we’ll get nothing of any substance. And the only questions being asked by our dopey blogger “reporters” will be about who has the bug.
Facts.

If I were Diaz I would completely shut out the media from even setting foot on Greetree this year because of Covid.

I'm certain one of those unhealthy Mf'ers would be putting our players & coaches at risk just being within a 100ft of'em.

I'm looking forward to practice and a season where’s the no longer any golden players on the rooster, things are looking up fellas..

Advertisement
Facts.

If I were Diaz I would completely shut out the media from even setting foot on Greetree this year because of Covid.

I'm certain one of those unhealthy Mf'ers would be putting our players & coaches at risk just being within a 100ft of'em.

Just put them on Zoom calls and put the school in the bubble.

Firstly, please no injuries or opt outs !
These 3 areas have my attention mostly:
1. Offensive tackles- will jarrid stay on right side or move to left ? Has Zion improved, adjusted to his weight gain ?
2. CB2 battle- who will step up opposite Blades for 2nd corner spot ? Williams & Ivey looking like top candidates.
3. Will an alpha receiver emerge ? Not sure if any 1 guy is ready to be lead dog but my gut says Payton.

Advertisement
Yes, but have you heard about this new disease they're talking about in China? They say it might be a big deal.

That’s what they say every few years. It never ends up being anything major.

if ALL our players show up

I have a feeling won’t be the case, Manny is gonna need to really work hard on keeping everyone on the team and have them show up.

And when I say everyone I really just mean a potential Top 5 pick

Advertisement
Back