Practise starts Friday!!

Advertisement
Probably won't be much to glean , but the two biggest areas to me are the O-line and Linebackers.

Last edited:
In this order
1. LT reports
2. RT reports
3. LG reports
4. RG reports
5. Who is on the treadmill and how many legs they are pedaling with.

Advertisement
Will they be flying around?

1596637829699.png

But seriously, I want to see how the offense is progressing and who will be our go-to WR.

Advertisement
All I care about is the trenches!!

If we show good improvement in the trenches this year, we will be hard to beat. DT needs improvement and of course OT’s need to be more than competent.

I want to see our O-line actually move bodies in the run game this year. I need our DT’s to stop getting swallowed in the run game and be more of a menace on passing downs.

Advertisement
All I care about is the trenches!!

If we show good improvement in the trenches this year, we will be hard to beat. DT needs improvement and of course OT’s need to be more than competent.

I want to see our O-line actually move bodies in the run game this year. I need our DT’s to stop getting swallowed in the run game and be more of a menace on passing downs.

I agree wholeheartedly. If the OL improves and gives King time, then I will be less worried about the DTs vs teh run, cause teams will be throwing the ball to try to catch up.

We legit have the talent, scheme and coaching to make that leap we have all been hoping to make. If things fall the right way, we could have a special year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back