Practise starts Friday!!

Advertisement
Would be nice if Rivers can step up and grab a guard spot and Campbell improves and locks down the other tackle spot. Starting five of Campbell, Scaife, Gaynor/Clark, Rivers, and Williams sounds like a big improvement over last year, without even factoring in the more friendly offensive system.
Rumour has it. Williams and Campbell at the tackle spots...

Just make sure we keep Ivey on punt return playing corner to make sure teams can't fake the kick on us
"Georgia Tech is lining up for an 89 yard FG, Jim!"
"Bob, this has to be a fake. No one would try an 89 yard FG."
"Oh my, is Ivey taking a nap out there? He doesn't look concerned at all about the FG, or potential fake!"
"They snap the ball... It's a fake, and Ivey just rolled over to find the soft spot on his pillow!!!"
"Jim, that has to be the saddest thing I have ever seen! To the 30-20-10-5- TD Georgia Tech!"

Advertisement
Been reported that the first 3 days will be 6:30pm practices closed to media and obviously fans. What are you guys focusing on?
1596643436485.png

Ivey started playing well towards the end of the season

He got bailed out by a lottttt of bad throws. Some of the catches he gave up, he had good coverage/technique so as a fan watching I may just tip my hat to the WR or QB and say good coverage, great throw/catch. But he was torched multiple times and a bad throw or miscommunication saved him. I am not ready to mail it in on him but he needs to take the next step.

(1) Ball placement.
(2) Route trees
(3) Concepts Likens and others may add to Rhett’s playbook
(4) How often between now and game time does King escape our DEs, and makes good out of ugly.
(5) How often do our DEs deny him by being disciplined in their rush lanes (need to fix this before VT, Clemson and UNC)..
(6) How does a 220 Brooks look... and how fast can he get there?
(7) Rooster and Chaney
(8) 2nd TE... does Mallory become a grown man. Also - can Jordan stay healthy.
(9) DTs, DTs, DTs,.... how much growth and how dominant can they be?
(10) Pope. Wiggins. WRs. Even Frosh. Who takes the next step. Who becomes clutch.

Bonuses - Safety range and play. Do we force rotation like we did last year. Bolden. Bolden. Bolden.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I want to see.."the spread" finally!
Lashlee & King combo!

@DMoney are you going to be able to keep us posted on small "practice standouts" as previous years?

Advertisement
OL
Secondary
LB

in that order. I think the WR will be dramatically improved with improved QB play, assuming the OL can give them a little consistency.

Advertisement
Can’t wait to see the new offense with Enos in charge. Did Tate get a waiver?

Advertisement
Back