Practise starts Friday!!

Advertisement
So I guess so far I’m the only one that cares about the backup qb race.
Most important position on the field. The OL will be improved, for a number of reasons. WRs are going to bust their butts to get on the field in this O. TEs=proven. We have talent at RB that will have room to run. Not worried one bit there. The DL is nasty enough to take pressure off of everyone behind them. I am curious about how our DTs look, but I am confident they will be fine. Kicker should be improved. Punter is already good...

It's all about the QB and the O gelling as quickly as possible. They do that, we are good.

Advertisement
Lol y’all gave up on Ivey already. That’s wild... Dude was a first year starting Sophomore last year...
Didn’t give up. Just think there are better players than him on the roster at his position. I didn’t call him bad. Just average I think that’s fair

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's so hard for me to get geared up for this because this season is going to be such a **** show. Maybe that will change when they're out there...I don't know. But I can't shake this complete lack of excitement which I've never had in my life. I'm usually unable to sleep at this point. This year sucks so bad.

Advertisement
Would be nice if Rivers can step up and grab a guard spot and Campbell improves and locks down the other tackle spot. Starting five of Campbell, Scaife, Gaynor/Clark, Rivers, and Williams sounds like a big improvement over last year, without even factoring in the more friendly offensive system.

It's so hard for me to get geared up for this because this season is going to be such a **** show. Maybe that will change when they're out there...I don't know. But I can't shake this complete lack of excitement which I've never had in my life. I'm usually unable to sleep at this point. This year sucks so bad.
You need some marijuana in your life....

Advertisement
Back