PractiSe and other crap

Advertisement
I will say we’ll be walking a razor blade with injuries. We can’t have any at de and any more at ol. We’ll eventually get Clarke back but we’re currently at a dangerous position with ol depth. Losing Clarke and Campbell hurts. That’s my biggest fear going forward.

whats the timeline with Campbell?

Advertisement
I can't take credit for it. I just googled sentences that don't make sense & added a twist.
bd9e54ca3ebe6b6fc0d3189c877bc677.jpeg

I remember being 100% focused on fixing some **** at work, and my Sgt. called me into his "office" with his "you ****ed up big time" voice. I walked into that office expecting to get chewed out and this MF spit this **** at me with a serious face. I just looked at him and he slammed a stack of printer paper and yelled at me a second time with like a question mark tone at the end...So I gave him a confused *** "no?" and he just said "oh, ok" and walked away. Till this day I have no clue how this dude did that without even cracking a smile. His version to me was "Have you really been far even as decided to use even want to do look more like?". Dude must've practiced it in the mirror for a few hours or something.

Advertisement
Disagree, you have to be able to run the ball to win consistently. Not talking about 3yds and a cloud of dust offense, I'm talking about being able to pick up the occasional 3rd and 2 or 3, we haven't been able to do that for years and consequently, we have sucked for years.
That’s not “imposing your will“ ( your words).

I have multiple examples of scheming and passing first opens up the run. Nobody in today’s college football is “ imposing their will”.Other than option teams and a few other schools everyone Is pass first. Using the rules to their advantage. Spread offenses use space more than physicality, which most teams run. There’s exceptions but my point stands.

I do think situationally you have to run the ball and it matters. That’s where I think we could have some issues. Not as bad as the past but against good fronts we might struggle in short yardage and goal line situations.

Cribby...Apparently the rumors are starting to leak as to who the two players are suspended for the Bama game....? I dont know if I should say who the 2 names were that dropped but it makes sense seeing that they have been quiet in the rotation as of late...
I can ease your burden friend

Advertisement
I think some are overreacting to what I posted. The ol is going be noticeably better , run blocking and pass blocking. They’re just better pass blocking , the run game was a lot better this spring. I just don’t think we’ll be blowing folks off the los. Football is all about the qb and pass blocking , if those two are we think they’ll be I believe run blocking will be fine. We’re a pass first team this year , in today’s game you pass to run. Even bama.
Exactly. I would like to eliminate a lot of the negative running plays we saw last year though. 2nd and 6 is a lot better than 2nd and 12.

Advertisement
Well **** the person who text me said its on the internet so what the ****...Not like I got inside sources..Apparently Knighton and Jennings names were dropped.
****, I was worried about Knighton, wondering why his name hasn't been mentioned. Jennings loss sure doesn't help either at a particularly thin position.

Cribby...Apparently the rumors are starting to leak as to who the two players are suspended for the Bama game....? I dont know if I should say who the 2 names were that dropped but it makes sense seeing that they have been quiet in the rotation as of late...
Theres a chance one will play and get suspended for App State. Not sure if it’s possible for the other player.

Advertisement
Back