Practise #7 *Aug 14th*

Tae will be playing mainly Special Teams, he has 3 upperclassmen ahead of him, if you're expecting him to play a ton or start you're going to be disappointed.

High probability he'll play in a few games & redshirt.

You guys gotta have more realistic expectations, TF Safeties are not going to play in this Defense because Safeties in our scheme are literally tasked with the most responsibility of any player on the field.
Don't know why people can't seem to get that. Safeties in Diaz's system almost never excel early. I feel like I'm always telling these guys that Diaz doesn't fck with true freshman Safeties.

Advertisement
soooooo , not getting beat bad is the only option and making it hard on the receiver?????.
1597371671519.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
He had a good year last year, was 2nd in the team tackles.

But you're right, I've been saying all offseason Hall is going to play at high level this year & IMO will continue to be our best Safety. (Yes better than Bubba).

In this system every Safety we've had played their best ball by year 3 & 4.
Seems like our Corners improve by year 3 or 4 also, Corn Elder and Michael Jackson. Only corner back who took a step back was Bandy. What’s your opinion on Rumph’s development skills in this system?

1 and a possible.
Out of that mix, we need Blades to stay the most. Hall leaving early would stink, but that would mean he balls out this year and if we can keep Bolden for SR year and work in Avantae/J Williams/Kinchens, that's solid.

Advertisement
Out of that mix, we need Blades to stay the most. Hall leaving early would stink, but that would mean he balls out this year and if we can keep Bolden for SR year and work in Avantae/J Williams/Kinchens, that's solid.
1 of the safeties and blades please for the love of Jesus. Our 2018 defense was really good partly because there was so much veteran talent. Especially on the backend

Beginning portion of this video breaks my heart.
Bryce was gonna be a good one.

Same man and it happens to too many teens. Wish he could've just kept it together enough to get out. Purely speculation, but it sounds like he had some form of schizophrenia from what his mother talked about . Typically starts late teens and can be treated, but often not diagnosed until there's a psychotic break or mania sets in. Hardest thing is keeping them on the meds.

RIP young man. Heartbreaking for the mom and family.

Could you imagine if we had it to where we would have 4 star/5star kids sitting out on BENCH WAITING TO PLAY? Getting bigger stronger faster and then coming on the field as if they have been playing for yrs.

Advertisement
Could you imagine if we had it to where we would have 4 star/5star kids sitting out on BENCH WAITING TO PLAY? Getting bigger stronger faster and then coming on the field as if they have been playing for yrs.
But now those kids will transfer out in a heart beat that's the new side to o the coin. Something to think about.

But now those kids will transfer out in a heart beat that's the new side to o the coin. Something to think about.
Very true but let me tell you why this happens. Coaches don't develop these kids fast enough for the nfl. In that all depends on scheme are they winnings games so kids can move on to the nfl, can the coaches coach up these kids. These are all the things that keep kids on standby on the bench or keep them moving to the NFL.

Advertisement
Back