Practise #6

Man I know Tate highlights at OSU wasn’t extensive but the few drives he did lead he looked like he was able to make all the throws/wasn’t over throwing or badly missing guys . You can say they were “easy” throws in garbage time but he’s apparently struggling against air in practice. I don’t get it

He also went 45-0 as a starter for Gorman. He's obviously a gamer, but you've got to learn the consistency to be able to do it practice to fully earn a coaches trust. I'm more interested to see how the QB's play in fall after they've absorbed more of the new offense and in tates case more time to acclimate to the team.

Advertisement
These little cut ups of practice from media or what have you don’t always tell the whole story so we must keep that in mind. Honestly has martell been inaccurate at times? yes but so have the rest of the qbs in videos that we do see yet they don’t get the same criticism as Tate gets because people want to push the notion that he can’t throw. Just let the sh*t play out and may the best man win the job. With Enos and the scheme I honestly feel it doesn’t matter who is out there it won’t be anywhere near as bad as it was in 2018

Last edited:
We have been hearing Kai-Leon Herbert as first team right tackle for multiple practices this spring from the media and or onlookers at practice. Is he taking a step in his development @DMoney ? Would be a pleasant surprise for the group imo

Advertisement
LoL...Coach Machito defending Wiggins cause the pass was high and WRs don’t like high passes in the middle of the field cause defenders will lay into them or it can get the pass tipped and intercepted.

Obviously, Machito’s statement is true if viewed in isolation . But, there were no defenders Machito...NONE. It was a drill with no defenders and Wiggins should have caught the pass. Go sit down.

Advertisement
I actually want a doom and gloom spring and summer.
Tired of getting all full chubby every year this time.
The LSU game my boys looked like a set of beets at half time. That’s a whole 2 shades above blue.

Advertisement
They wrote the most drugged out tripping lyrics ever:

Elementary penguin singing Hare Krishna
Man you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allen Poe

Yellow matter custard
Dripping from a dead dog's eye

Shîts insane.
Rumor is Bob Dylan sparked them up to their first J. All party after that...

Lol at people on here about the WR’s. It’s apparent all you watch is UM games on TV.

Hightower is a STUD. He got shafted on playing time with poor rotations and personnel packages. The kid catches the ball and has elite body control. Go watch his highlights from the AA game catching passes from Jarren and Trevor. He was the best possession WR on the field and number 2 overall at the game. He was the best WR on the team in camp and killed it at the spring game. He also made some clutch catches during the season. Hightower should’ve been a starter at the beginning of last season...not Cager. He’ll probably end up behind Osborn to start the season and who knows from there.

Pope was a little overrated coming out but he will shine. The kid can fly. He needed to add weight, which he has done. He should be behind Thomas in the rotation on the outside.

Harley is a solid slot rotation guy. He’s a hard worker who blocks, has borderline elite speed, and decent hands. He was badly misused on the outside in horrific Cheetah packages. He’s a slot WR and Enos has him there. I’d like to see Dallas play some slot here, too.

Wiggins has to learn to catch. I’m not one to believe he’s ever going to do that. His hands are so bad that even with practice I’m going to say his ceiling is mediocre hands. It’s not just a frosh yips thing since his still doing it now. He’s really the only one I’m concerned about.

Osborn isn’t expected to be AR. He’s expected to push the room. I have no doubt he’s an upgrade from Cager as a possession guy. You think Cager left just to leave? He knew he wasn’t going to get burn here. Osborn’s tape at Buffalo is solid. He shows strong hands and has the ability to separate.

Peyton is already showing flashes and will fight for PT. He catches everything. He’ll probably have Wiggins spot on the 2 deep by game one. His tape is phenomenal. I can’t wait to see him in person.

Finally we have Jeff Thomas. He’s the numero uno on the team. Uber talented head cases at WR have a funny knack for making huge plays when you feed them the ball. Enos isn’t going to take out Thomas just to rotate guys every other play. Head case problem neutralized.

Coaches always get on players and certain groups in practice. There’s no need to overreact to the same old 💩. The WR is more loaded that it’s been since the early 2000s. Instead of complaining, go watch some tape on guys like Hightower and Osborn.

Well stated mate, I too believe Jeremiah is going to torch it this season as will several other WR’s simply because they’ll get the ball more, and in space to do something with the pass once it’s thrown. I can’t wait to see what they all will do in Enos’s offense because they all bring different, dynamic skills to the football table. Look for Hightower to explode as well, Osborne to take over the possession receiver role, and Pope plus Harley used to take the tops off of defenses, or to compliment JT4 when he’s sent deep. That doesn’t even throw into the mix the tight ends who also should have banner years.

Advertisement
Any Angelinos on here? Heard the guy who killed Nipsey was "working with the government as an informant." Was it fed or local? Confused. I thought Nipsey was working with the city in some respect.

Advertisement
Back