Practise #6

Advertisement
LoL...Coach Machito defending Wiggins cause the pass was high and WRs don’t like high passes in the middle of the field cause defenders will lay into them or it can get the pass tipped and intercepted.

Obviously, Machito’s statement is true if viewed in isolation . But, there were no defenders Machito...NONE. It was a drill with no defenders and Wiggins should have caught the pass. Go sit down.

Hey ****head...
Did you miss the part where I said he should've caught it?

Advertisement
These "Big Cane drills" updates are the new "stationary bike riders" articles. The reporters can't see a **** thing, but they INSIST on giving us half-guess blurbs as to who came out on top.

Ridiculous. They, literally, have nothing better to do.
Bro, you are correct, they have nothing better to do bc this is their job...they are Canes beat reporters.

How are people a fan of the Miami Hurricanes, a program that's known for having teams full of having players with Nestas attitude, and then come on here and hate on him? I don't understand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not that crazy of a take by Rok

Njoku - Hasn't done anything
Harley - Hasn't done anything
Thomas - Stud - head case
Wiggins - Cant catch
Hightower - Hasn't done a thing
Osborn - Have to prove he can play in P5
Pope - Hasn't done anything
Peyton - Frosh who hasn't proven anything yet.

There's potential here, but it's still a ? before its a "Loaded Room"
Wiggins really can’t catch a cold every practice clip I’ve seen him in he’s dropped a pass ...needs to be under the bench come the start of the season if this continues

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back