Spring PractiSe #5 **TUESDAY**

Advertisement
Exactly , why is this so hard for some to get? Yet I’m “ stirring **** up “ ol. I wouldn’t post what I do as a concern if I didn’t hear things from multiple people who’d know. Some just don’t want to hear it, anything that comes off negative sends out the manny butt sniffing brigade to start bringing excuses from left field. But if I post something positive I’m “crowning or anointing someone, wait until he proves it on the field bro”. This place is comical beyond belief. Now if the issues isn’t fixed and the kids say f it and leave the same super fans will call them “ quitters and not Miami material”.
You got that right. Same crew all the time with the "remember when fans wanted ____ to play" in their constant zest to eat the coaches' butts. It's putrid, but it's the same coach dyck sucking from the same dudes with the unhinged jaws and serpentine tongues.

They are under this delusion that UM coaches are the only employees who never make errors. They're always right, yet we go out and get dragged 65-3 by an 8-5 basketball school or do a stretcher job to FIU. Yet, those are the guys that these gullible rubes think are infallible.

Um, nowhere in that article does it say he wasn’t healthy in any games... no matter how many times u say otherwise.

Here’s his comments after game two. Notice... no mention of injury. Cause he was HEALTHY! Just not getting the playing time he deserved

I like how these coach ball lickers keep talking about Rousseau not starting because he was injured. It's fcking mongoloidism at its worst. He was too hurt to start, but he wasn't too hurt to play. Makes perfect sense in Gloid Land.

Advertisement

Idk about that D$ lol...

I don’t see very many parallels between the two... I think that’s just coach speak by TRob.

Dudes fall too much for coaches trying to hype up their players. How many Percy Harvins did Urb label at UF and OTU? How many of the fake Percys were as good as the real Percy?

Horn and Ivey are both tall, well built black guys. That's about where the parallels end.

Well, there goes my boner

Advertisement
Ironically majority of those guys are position groups we’ve recruited horribly over the years. The cb and lb recruiting has been awful the entire time manny has been here, even as a dc. 55 and 56 had to play , there wasnt hardly any lbs left. Either kicked off or other issues. Finally we’re at Zion, the one guy who shouldn’t of ever played as a Fr, it was coaching malpractice and one of the worst coaching decisions I’ve even seen. Jj was special , other than Jackson the rest was richt guys on the offense. Manny is where the issues is with upperclassmen. There’s more than enough evidence over the years there’s smoke there.
I. Your opinion @Cribby , do you think once Pope, Wiggins, Ivey, and Blades kick off into the sunset that Manny (if he’s still HC) will finally only play talent and unit compatibility over seniority and/or “experience “?

Not in THIS universe space/time.
Prove it.

Don't give me that Butch put together the greatest team in CFB history either. (he did by the way)

I'm talking coach in college. Mark just smacked the crap out of him the last time we played.

Advertisement
You got that right. Same crew all the time with the "remember when fans wanted ____ to play" in their constant zest to eat the coaches' butts. It's putrid, but it's the same coach dyck sucking from the same dudes with the unhinged jaws and serpentine tongues.

They are under this delusion that UM coaches are the only employees who never make errors. They're always right, yet we go out and get dragged 65-3 by an 8-5 basketball school or do a stretcher job to FIU. Yet, those are the guys that these gullible rubes think are infallible.

Constant “zest” to eat the coach’s butts & serpentine jaws......
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Here is the SI scouting report on Rousseau, since people still don't want to believe why Rousseau didn't start the first few games:

He did miss two games during his true freshman season due to an ankle injury and was hampered by a lower back injury during training camp in 2019.

And another one:

Rousseau enrolled early at Miami in the spring of 2018 and began learning defensive end. His true freshman season was cut short two games in due to an ankle injury. He bounced back with another strong spring this year, but a lower back injury hampered him during training camp.

They played him in a limited role to ease him in. Once he was full strength, Pathan was done.

It's a talent issue, not a seniority issue. Those guys are playing early at Bama and LSU because they're superstar recruits. It's not complicated. Sign more recruits like Brevin Jordan and you'll have more instant impact players.

Advertisement
I keep hearing Ivey as an example of seniority. Who did he start over?

Manny benched Ivey for Couch, and then benched Blades.

DMoney - facts just confuse them.

Fortunately, they're just as knowledgeable about fornicating - their aberrant genes will not create or pollute another generation.

I keep hearing Ivey as an example of seniority. Who did he start over?

Manny benched Ivey for Couch, and then benched Blades.
D... u just said this when u and LCE were going back and forth about how Ivey is the worst CB on the team...
“Blades got benched before that. Ivey remained a starter.”

The problem is “remained a starter”, not that he eventually got replaced at the end of the season!

The issue isn’t that they aren’t getting benched... it’s that they are getting benched long after they should. Just because u eventually fix something doesn’t mean you failed for starting a guy too long and finally bench them after most of social media has been calling WTF!

That’s not good coaching.

Patchan should have been benched before game 6 2019 and Ivey should have been benched sometime in 2019

It’s still seniority/favoritism even if u eventually correct the situation

DMoney - facts just confuse them.

Fortunately, they're just as knowledgeable about fornicating - their aberrant genes will not create or pollute another generation.
lol “facts”!!!

just cause someone says something u agree with doesn’t make it a fact

Advertisement
Back